Home sweet home!

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Home sweet home!" Kyuhyun exclaimed happily the minute he stepped inside. 

"And wow....  you added it with a homely touch! It's awesome!" Kyuhyun was referring to the change of curtain from his old dark blue to lighter green with small animal prints. The colours match perfectly with the Hanok style walls. There were a number of small pots of money plant and cactus on the window ledge facing the Busan Tower and the Yongdusan Park further down. Sungmin also added side pillows which he placed on each sides of the sofas, with nice green covers which brightened up the hanok-style rattan sofas. 

"Oh it's nothing really, I got them from the value shop down the road. I couldn't believe they has curtains too, though only for standard size windows. But perfect for your windows". 

"Thanks, Min. Ermmmm this is for you, hope you'll like it. You cook? Coz I'm starving! " Kyuhyun passed him one paperbag with a smile to hide his nervousness. 

Sungmin looked at him, took the paperbag and said "Kyu you don't have to get anything for me. Allowing me to stay here is already a big present to me". 

"Oh but I want to give it to you. Open it first then we can eat"

When Sungmin saw what was inside the box, he looked up at Kyuhyun with his jaw literary drop. "OMG Kyu I can't accept this. It's way too expensive for a gift!" 

"It's a pair. See, I'm wearing the other pair. And it got your name engraved behind it. I can't give it to anyone else, unless you can find another Sungmin" he chuckled. 

"Kyuhyun... "

"Min, really, it's for you. I am so thankful that you agree to stay here, else I have to stay alone". 

"It is so beautiful, Kyu! I really don't know how to thank you for this!"

"Mine got my name engraved behind it too, see?" Kyuhyun remove his watch and turned it over for Sungmin to see. "Let's wear them and take a photo?" 

Sungmin put on his watch, and moving closer to Kyuhyun, they pose with their hands against their chest and took a wefie. 

It's their first photo together!! Sungmin thought shyly. Kyuhyun showed Sungmin the foto and he smile saying that they looked great!  Kyuhyun then send the foto to Sungmin. 

"Ok, can we eat? I'm starving" Kyuhyun whined... 

"Ok ok, I get the table ready, you go put your luggage in you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter