Train to Busan..

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin did a final checked on all the things that he will bring along including the KTX ticket and Kyuhyun's house key. He bid farewell to his apartment and took a lift to the 1st floor to return his apartment key to his landlord. His brother, Sungjin, would drive him to Seoul Station, and earlier he had called his mum and dad with a promise that he would come back to visit them once in a while. 

Sungjin arrived on time and while on the way to Seoul Station, Kyuhyun called Sungmin. "Hey, I thought you are in a Conference?" Sungmin asked him. 

"Yes, I sneak out to call you haha. Everything's ok?" 

"Yup, I'm on the way to board KTX at Seoul Station. I'll text you once I reach Busan Station ok? "

Sungjin looked at him and seeing Sungjin's questioning look, Sungmin explained that Kyuhyun was the one that he got his wallet mixed up with and that they had became close friends since, and he would be staying at Kyuhyun's apartment in Busan. 

"Can he be trusted, hyung? "

"It's more like can he trust me? I'm staying at his apartment whereas he is still here in Seoul until the following month. Don't worry, Jin, I trust him trusting me.. heehee".  His brother sighed, nod his head and parked the car. He then hugged his brother and Sungmin waved at him, board the train once they had reached the correct carriage door. 

It would be a 2 hours journey and he texted Kyuhyun to inform him that he was on his way to Busan. He got a reply from Kyuhyun "Take care and beware of zombies haha". Laughing, he knew that Kyuhyun was referring to the movie Train to Busan!  Feeling relax and smiling, he adjusted his seat and slept. 

He was awaken by something hitting his right shoulder. He openned his eyes to a guy apologising non-stop, while retrieving his phone which dropped and hit Sungmin's shoulder. That guy was putting his bag on the top compartment. Ohh he must have just got onboard at this station. Wonder what s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter