Meeting with the Lees

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spending Christmas at the Cho residence was fun and full of happiness. They drove up to Kyuhyun's parents house on Saturday morning which was the eve of Christmas eve and arrived around 10am. Sungmin had already called his mum that he won't be spending Christmas with them but will come over after Christmas. 

Kyuhyun helped his dad to decorate the Christmas tree as his dad got no time to do it after putting up the tree 2 days ago. Sungmin helped Mrs Cho in the kitchen. Mrs Cho was so happy when Sungmin came with four jars of cranberry crumble cookies that she kept all the jars and didn't allow Kyuhyun to take not even one piece, even after Kyuhyun's endless grumbling. Luckily Kyuhyun had tasted the delicious cookies after Sungmin took them out from the oven the night before. 

Kyuhyun was forever complaining that Mrs Cho hogged on Sungmin until he had no chance to be with him. Sungmin threw an oven mitten at him because he was acting like a spoilt brat. Kyuhyun received a message from Ahra asking him to tell Sungmin to bake some apple pie, and that she will arrive tomorrow morning. Kyuhyun
replied Ahra with a 'punch' emoticon and type 'get lost'. 

"Omma, do we have apples? Noona asking Sungmin to bake apple pie" 

"I don't think so. Why not you and appa go to the supermarket and buy apples. And i need turkey and other things too, I will list down the items"

"Why me and appa? I want Sungmin to go with me "

"Kyu I need to help omma prepare lunch and desert. Be a sweet guy and go with your dad".

"Ok fine, fine, omma, give me the list. I go and tell appa". 

An hour later, they were back with the groceries. Kyuhyun said that Sungmin paid for it. 

"Huh?" Sungmin asked, confused. 

"Coz I took your wallet instead of mine.. haha"

"Why did you take his wallet? " Mrs Cho was equally confused. 

"Omma, actually our wallets are of the same brand and same design. I think just now I put it on the side table with Kyuhyun’s wallet when we arrived"

" Ohhhh" Mrs Cho nodding her head. 

"That was how we met, actually, we bumped into each other, our wallet dropped, and we accidentally took each other's wallet" Sungmin explained to Mrs Cho smiling shyly. 

"Oh, then I should returned you back the money" Mrs Cho fully understand now. 

"No, no, it's alright Omma, small matter" Sungmin smile at her. 

Lunch was simple but nice. Omma and Sungmin made chap chae (stir fried Korean noodles), kimchi jjigae(spicy kimchi stew), pajeon (seafood pancake) and mandoo (dumpling). These were also Mr Cho's favourite dishes. For desert, Sungmin made silky smooth pudding in mango flavour, and they all enjoyed it until there was no more left for Ahra and husband. Sungmin originally kept 2 containers for them, but Mr Cho loved the pudding so much that he kept asking for more.  Sungmin said that he would make some more, maybe in strawberry flavour, though Kyuhyun kept interrupting Sungmin saying that he don't have to do for noona, but knowing Sungmin, he will still do it. 

Mrs Cho suggested not to cook for dinner that night, but dine out instead. Mr Cho suggested to have barbecue, and they should try Crush Barbecue and Sushi restaurant in Seo-gu. Kyuhyun readily agreed to that and he added that they could bring Sungmin around town to see Christmas decorations after dinner. 

During dinner, Kyuhyun took some fotos of them eating the barbecued beef and sent to his noona, with the message, "Hahaha, see what you missed! Who ask you not to be here!". Ahra replied with a sad face emoticon. 

Mrs Cho wrapped the barbecued beef in lettuce and feed Sungmin. When Kyuhyun also open his mouth so that his omma could feed him too, Mrs Cho pass him the lettuce to do it himself! Sungmin laughed at him, causing Kyuhyun to feign sulking, saying that it was not fair.  In his heart, he was actually very happy and thankful that his parents accepted Sungmin and that his mother doted on Sungmin like her own son. 

Back in his parents home, Kyuhyun can't help feeling happy because he can be alone with Sungmin finally. But Sungmin asked him to sleep first because he need to cut the apples and prepare the juice, so that he could just do the crust and stuff the apples and juices the next day. Now Kyuhyun was really sulking. But he knew that Sungmin used to do things very fast, so he would be back on the bed in no time. But by the time Sungmin came back to bed, Kyuhyun was already snoring. Smiling because Kyuhyun looked so adorable, he pulle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter