My heart is only for you

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


She felt so frustrated because she couldn't locate Sungmin in Seoul. Either he managed to avoid her, or he no longer working in Seoul. But then, where is he? How could he managed to run away from her grasp? Saeun was sitting in her boutique calling Sungmin's line for the upteenth time, but as per always, nobody picked up the line. 

Her boutique wasn't doing well and she needed to get Sungmin's back so that she could get some money from him. That was the whole point of marrying him. To be part of the Lee's rich family, to control the stupid and tumid Sungmin and to get what she wanted. 

She managed to get Sungjin one morning when she called him using her boutique's number, and managed to get him to meet her at a nearby cafe. 

"What do you want, noona? I only agreed because I was around this area and I only have 15 minutes. Make it quick" Sungjin said impatiently.  He was in this area to attend a meeting with a door supplier for their contruction project, later. He went to the counter to get himself a bottle of mineral water. 

"So rude as usual! Ok I'll be fast!" Saeun said, while sipping her Americano. She was happy that she managed to get Sungjin to meet her. It was good enough! "Tell me the truth. Has Sungmin re-married? I saw Sungmin in Kyoto with a lady and they were choosing baby clothing". 

Sungjin was thinking fast. He knew his hyung went to Kyoto with Kyuhyun-hyung to settle the surrogate fees. And he recalled that his hyung did text him that they were going with Kyuhyun-hyung's lawyer friend. So that lawyer friend is a lady? And if Saeun-noona saw his hyung and that lady, where was Kyuhyun-hyung? It was blessing in disguise if Saeun-noona assumed that the lady was hyung's wife.  Hmmm, he must choose his words wisely so that Saeun-noona would not suspect the truth. If this stupid woman knew that his hyung married a guy, she would spread rumours and destroyed his hyung's life entirely! 

He took a deep breath as though he was stating a known fact. "Yes noona, Sungmin-hyung has re-married, so it is wise for you to stop trying to contact him and get out of his life. You has no more connection with him so I advice you not to disturb him anymore". 

"Why did he re-married? Is that person better than me huh? Tell me!" 

"Yes of course! And they got both families' blessings" Sungjin said, which was the absolute truth. 

"And they are having a baby?" Saeun was practically screaming because she couldn't believe the news. Luckily the cafe was crowded and noisy so nobody paid attention to her raised voice! 

"Yes, they are, think it would be twins" Sungjin said smiling. 

But then Saeun started sobbing. She was feeling very disappointed. There goes all her hope! If Sungmin and his new wife are having twins, it would be hopeless to try to get Sungmin back. Why was she so stupid to let Sungmin go in the first place?! 

"Noona, give it up. There is no place for you anymore. There is no turning back and he won't come back to you. Start a new life and live your life happily" Sungjin said as a matter of fact. He finished up his water and started to get up. "I got to go ok. I hope we don't have to meet again. Bye!" and Sungjin got up totally and walked towards the exit. 

Saeun wiped her tears. How would she cover her boutique losses now? She has to think of a new way to blackmail Sungmin. 

Sungmin was sitting at his office desk finalising a shipment from Wuhan, China, when his phone rang. He smile when he saw it was a call from his brother. 

"Heyy Jin!" 

"Heyy hyung! Guess who I just met?" 

"Hmmm, if you meant that person, I don't want to guess!" 

"She saw you in Kyoto, hyung, but she only saw you and the lady la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter