Surprised visit

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has to be you 78

"Min, our baby is fine. And thank you, my love, for giving me a healthy baby boy!" he kissed his hand. "I just finished with his birth registration" Kyuhyun said, smiling widely while holding Sungmin's hand.

"Really? He's fine?" Sungmin asked still feeling surreal.

"Yes he is. The nurse will bring him in soon. You will get to see him okay" he wipe Sungmin's tears and pecked his lips. "Do you want some water?" 

"Yeah, thanks Kyu" 

"How are you feeling Min?" Kyuhyun asked him while lifted his head up so that it's easier for him to drink. 

"Tired...." and smile and then used his hand to feel his tummy. "I will missed my big tummy" he laughed. 

Kyuhyun laughed too. "I'm so grateful and thank God that you are safe and our baby is healthy. Ommonim, Jin and Seulgi are on the way here, with AhnJong and A-Yeong too. The twins can see their baby brother!" 

"I miss our girls already...." Sungmin smile and tried to sit up. 

"Wait wait, I'll bring up the bed" Kyuhyun pressed the remote for the bed auto-adjustment, and got up to adjust the pillow so that Sungmin is comfortable. "I'll get the nurse to bring in your porridge" he smile and kissed him, and stepped out. 

Sungmin brought his hand to his heavily-bandaged abdomen. He wondered how was the cut and whether he would feel the pain later.  He closed his eyes to say a small prayer to thank God that he and baby were safe. Personally, he was very happy that he could give Kyuhyun a baby, and to him, it was a personal achievement. He felt proud of himself and grateful that God allowed him to achieve that. 

The door opened and Kyuhyun walked in with a nurse who was pushing a food cart. "I set this table ready so that you can eat, okay" Kyuhyun smile at his other half, and pulled the adjustable tray. 

"Sir, these are your medicines and painkillers, you can take these after your porridge. We will bring in your baby about an hour's time" the nurse who came in with Kyuhyun, told Sungmin, then carefully put his porridge and meds, then bowed and quietly stepped out. 

"The nurse knew about me?" Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun. 

"Yes, this is a special ward, and those assigned here are only those that knew about the Mino's project and had sworn to secrecy. I should ask Mino to pay us because we made his project a successful one!" Kyuhyun gave a feign angry look. 

Sungmin laughed "The whole checkup and delivery cost are free, Kyu, what more can you expect?" 

"Yeah I guess..." Kyuhyun chuckled. "Come, try to eat" kyuhyun scooped a spoonful from the porridge and blew it to cool it down, and feed Sungmin. 

"I can eat myself..." Sungmin slowly reached for the spoon in Kyuhyun's hand. He felt very tired and didn't even have the strength to lift up his hands. 

"No, it's okay, I feed you. What are husband's for..." Kyuhyun smile. 

"You have been and always is my wonderful husband. I can never thank God enough for bringing you into my life" he told Kyuhyun frankly and honestly. 

"And you have been my wonderful spouse!! I love you very much, Min. When I realised that I love you, it has to be you and no one else that I want to spend my life with" he bent forward and kissed Sungmin's forehead. "Now our life is complete, with the reins and our son! And ommonim, Sungjin and Seulgi too!" Kyuhyun smile. "Come, finished up your porridge..." 

"It's bland..." Sungmin complained.

"Your surrounding stomach muscle is still weak because of the caesarean. You have to eat porridge first...." Kyuhyun coaxed him to eat more.

Sungmin relented and ate the porridge so that he gain his strength. He knew that he needed to eat so that he would not feel too weak when carrying his newborn.

Just when Kyuhyun scooped the last spoon and wipe Sungmin's mouth, the door opened and Sungjin cane in carrying Ah Jong, followed by Seulgi, carrying A-Yeong, and then Mrs Lee, with a carrier.

"Sungminnie!!!" Mrs Lee went straight to her son and hugged him. "How are you?" she soothed his hair lovingly.

"I'm okay omma, just tired" He smile and turned to the rest. He waved at them and gestured them to sit. 

Kyuhyun took over Ahnjong and A-Yeong, holding them on each hand, and was coo-ing at both his cute daughters.

"Da.. da...." Ahnjong said with her cute voice... and trying to touch his face! 

"Ohmygod, she said daddy!!" Kyuhyun exclaimed happily. He kissed his cute daughter! "Say da-ddy... da-ddy" Kyuhyun taught his daughter to speak, making the rest laughed, including Sungmin. 

"Kyu, bring them here..." Sungmin said, already missing hus daughters. 

Kyuhyun passed one of them to Sungjin, and Sungjin carefully took A-Yeong and put her on the bed next to Sungmin. "A-Yeong, your daddy-Min is here..." he said, holding A-Yeong who wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter