Wrong place

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun and Sungmin headed east on Bahnhofquai towards Bahnhofpl, and then turn right into Sihlholzlibrucke/Route 3. Kyuhyun followed the signs to A3 highway and reminded himself to lookout for an exit to Lucerne for the next stopover. Apparently, Ahra wanted to go to Lucerne to see the Kapellbrücke (Chapel Bridge), so their tour change slightly to go back to Lucerne and Ahra texted Kyuhyun in the morning before they checkout, to meet them at Lucerne instead, and then travel together to go back to Interlaken. 

Kyuhyun scoffed because Ahra should have reminded him that she wanted to see the Kapellbrücke, so that he could arranged with the coach to stopover at Lucerne first before going to Interlaken, since Lucerne was in between Zurich and Interlaken. 

Kyuhyun glanced at Sungmin. He was glad that Sungmin was happy.  Sungmin loved the beautiful sceneries along the way. The houses were all so neat and pretty and he started to click away everytime he saw clusters of pretty houses.

"Min, we are going to Lucerne first to meet them, because Ahra noona wanted to visit the Kapellbrücke"

"Oh ok. What is the Kapellbrücke?"

"Kapellbrücke is also known as Chapel Bridge, and is a wooden bridge with grand stone water tower & a roof decorated with 17th-century art. I think you will love it" 

"Wow, yes, I want to see it too!"

"We'll be there in 40 minutes, hopefully, if the road is smooth" 

"Kyu, how many times have you visited Switzerland?" 

"Hmmm, twice, once with Changmin, and 2nd time with those people I met at the conference. But then I extended the tour on my own, drove to each city and mingled with the locals. You know they are always curious as to where we came from, because we don't really look like Chinese and we also don't really look like Japanese. We are in-between, so when I told them I'm a Korean, they just said 'Ohhhh'...." Kyuhyun laughed. 

"I must be a boring tour partner compared to Changmin coz you always have to take care of me" 

"No, you are the love of my life, and I am never this happy. Chwang would always sleep in the car and only when I threatened to throw him out of the window, then he stayed alert" Kyuhyun laughed. 

Sungmin laughed too "Really hahaha. But the scenaries are so beautiful. I wouldn't fall asleep even if I'm tired" 

"Yeah, see, you are a better tour partner! Day and night!" Kyuhyun laughed and glanced naughtily at him. 

"Tsk.. concentrate on your driving! 

Kyuhyun laughed. He just loved to tease Sungmin. He felt like stretching over to kiss his cheek but he got no chance as they were still in the highway. 

Back in Zurich, Saeun and her parents checked in to Hotel Adler. She proposed to her parents to tour Zurich because she happened to chance upon Sungmin and Kyuhyun photo in Instagram. It was posted with hashtag #beautifulpeople and #Zurich and posted by a guy name @ALuca. Saeun deduced that the Lee family must been there attending a family friend's wedding and that they invited that proud man Kyuhyun-ssi to attend as well. 

When she searched by hashtag #Zurich, she also saw one post by a tourist in front of Hotel Adler, and in the background, she was sure it was the Lee family walking back towards the hotel. 

She cannot recalled that the Lees has a family friend in Switzerland, or maybe they never told her when she was still married to Sungmin. She became angry that why were they so closed to that Kyuhyun guy until he could tagged along with the Lees attending their family friend's wedding?

Now that she has reached Zurich, she was adamant to find the Lee family. She was hoping to bump into them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter