Oops.. somebody saw them

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The doctor diagnosed Sungmin with food poisoning and was given an injection and to rest from work for two days.

"I'm sorry baby, I shouldn't initiate our love making since you were not feeling well. I should have suspected something when I saw you were lying down on the sofa when I reached home".

"It's ok Kyu, I was just feeling tired and wasn't feeling nausea then. Anyway I text the rest to ask but nobody got food poisoning, so it's just me. Strange because everybody ate the same thing."

"Well, there must be some parts that were contaminated and you happened to eat that part. So we'll pack food back and eat at home, then you can take your meds and sleep. How are you feeling right now?" Kyuhyun asked with concern. He was alarmed when Sungmin kept vomiting that morning, and he quickly pulled Sungmin for shower and thereafter they rushed to a nearby clinic. 

"I'm ok, just feeling tired. So sorry Kyu for making you worried. I shouldn't eat that live seafood". 

"Heyyy, it's ok, what are husbands for??" Putting his arm around Sungmin's shoulder, they walked towards Kyuhyun's car. 

Suddenly they heard a car horn, and Kyuhyun looked at the direction of the car. A lady was waving her hand and Kyuhyun, recognising her, waved back. The lady got out and walked towards them. 

"Heyyy, what are you doing here at this hour?? You usually don't wake up so early!" Kyuhyun said teasingly. 

"Kyu, how can you say that? I've changed you know?!!!" 

"Ahh, Seulgi, this is Sungmin, Min, this is Seulgi, my lawyer friend whom I met last night" 

"Wow, I finally get to meet you!!! And you are really beautiful like what Kyu said!!" Seulgi smile while extending her hand to Sungmin. "Ohh you two just come out from the clinic, are you ok?" Seulgi asked Sungmin, seeing that Sungmin looked tired. 

"Hi Seulgi, nice to meet you too" Sungmin shook hand with her, and then added "I got food poisoning from eating live seafood last night, and Kyu brought me here" Sungmin smile sincerely at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun tightened his hold on his shoulder. 

"Do you guys want to join me for breakfast? There's porridge at that cafe and it taste good. I came here once and was passing by so I thought I shall try it again". 

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin and was ready to turn down the offer because he wanted Sungmin to rest, but Sungmin said "Wanna go Kyu? I want to try the porridge too". 

"Ok, let's go" and he held Sungmin's hand to follow Seulgi. Sungmin pulled his hand back and signalled to Kyuhyun that they are with Seulgi. Kyuhyun just smile and took Sungmin's hand again and started walking behind Seulgi. 

Kyuhyun whispered "Min, don't worry, she is my friend and our lawyer and she'll be handling our case to bring in our babies. So she knows all about us" 

Sungmin felt better and went along with Kyuhyun, hand in hand. The porridge that Seulgi recommended was nice and freshly cooked and he was happily eating while Kyuhyun continued his discussions about some regulations with Seulgi. At one point, he heard about putting Kyuhyun's name as the father and he interrupted their conversation "Erm, I thought both our names should be in the form?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter