Wedding rehersal

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun was already at the wedding venue and waiting for Changmin and Victoria. He seated next to Sungmin and was telling him how the two met, that Victoria was from China but fluent in Korean and her family were also here in Seoul. Then his phone vibrated and he saw that it was a message from Sungjin. He read it, frowned and contemplating to tell Sungmin or not. But why spoil Sungmin's mood on his birthday? And that Saeun was the caused for all Sungmin's misery. Nope, I will not tell him, Kyuhyun decided. He typed a reply to Sungjin "thanks, Jin. Will stay away until you confirm that coast is clear". 

"Min, after the rehearsal, we go for lunch and then go for the tuxedo measurements ok. I'm thinking of doing one for you too, so you will also need to do the measurements"

"I can wear any suits, Kyu, don't have to waste money to do a tuxedo. You are the best man, just do yours". 

"I want us to look like a couple" Kyuhyun was smiling at Sungmin. 
"And after the wedding reception on Saturday, I was thinking to bring my family to visit your family, so both parents will get to know each other. Changmin invited my parents, noona and hyung too". 

"Really? Then I need to inform my mum, or else she will kill me for not telling her in advance. By the way, during the wedding, you will be with Changmin-ssi. I don't know where to sit and don't know anybody to talk to". 

"You will be sitting with omma and appa. Don't worry Min, you won't be alone. Maybe noona and hyung will be sitting together with you too. I will come over once I have pass over the ring to Chwang". 

"Chwang? "

"Heehee that's our nickname for Changmin. Siwon always said Bro and I said 'Siwon you are so boring' so Siwon also now call Changmin by his nickname" Kyuhyun chuckled and somebody slapped his shoulder. 

"Kyu! What? Talking behind my back! " Changmin was suddenly next to him. "And this is...?" 

"Chwang, this is Sungmin, my housemate after you moved out"

"And.....he is..? "

"and... he's my boyfriend " Kyuhyun said smiling. 

"So!! I was right!!! You have someone special!!!!" Changmin slapped Kyuhyun shoulder again. Then he turned to Sungmin "Hi, I'm Changmin, glad to finally meet you". 

"Hi, I'm Sungmin. You knew about me? "

"I heard bits and pieces from Ahra noona and gauge from Kyuhyun's behaviour. He's so secretive! He hide you so well!" 

"What? I didn't hide him! I just told you and Siwon that I will introduce him to you two during your wedding" Kyuhyun defended himself. 

"Haha, don't blame him, we are trying to keep a low profile, only our families know" Sungmin said smiling. 

"Hey wow, are those couple rings? It is?!!!!  Wahh Kyu, you are fast!!!" Changmin saw the ring on Sungmin's finger and then glanced at Kyuhyun's finger. 

"Will you keep it down" Kyuhyun smack Changmin's arm. 

"Ok ok, sorry, I am just excited! Finally my handsome bachelor friend is so in love! And you two look so cute together. Can I take your foto?? "

Kyuhyun put his arms around Sungmin and pull him closer. Both showed a peace sign when Changmin was ready to snap. Changmin showed them the foto, which they really looked good and radiant, and send a copy to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun send a copy to Sungmin. 

Sungmin was smiling happily. They do look good together, maybe because their eyes are full of love and the happiness radiated through their faces and through their smiles. 

The rehearsal was about to start, and Victoria came just in time. She is tall and slim and very pretty. A perfect match to the ever smiling Changmin. Kyuhyun stood up and went to the altar. He looked so handsome and Sungmin wax trying to imagine how good he will looked in tuxedo. 

When the wedding march started and Victoria walked in, suddenly Sungmin's mind went flashback to his own wedding. The day when all his freedom crashed, his life went down the drain, and he didn't know himself anymore. Everything went by like a dream. Sungmin looked down to shut the images away. He kept telling himself it was all over, he got Kyuhyun now, and he must look forward to his future with Kyuhyun. But the images kept coming back. He couldn't shut it away from his mind. Sungmin got up and walked out, to find somewhere that  will not remind him of his wedding day. 

He walked and walked and he only came back to his senses when he realised he was feeling cold. He stopped and looked around. He didn't know where he was. He was outside and he didn't have his warm jacket. Oh no, which way was the church? I need to go back to the church, Sungmin was telling himself. He realised that his phone is vibrating. He took it out, looked at the display and it was Kyuhyun calling him. 

"Min where are you? I turn around from Changmin and suddenly you are not there. Are you ok? "

"Kyu, I don't know where I am. And I am feeling cold" 

"OhmyGod, your jacket is here. Wait there, I try to find you, don't put down the phone. Tell me what do you see, a park or a tall building? "

"A park" 

"Ok I know where you are. Just stay there. Ok, ohh thank God, I saw you" Kyuhyun was practically running to Sungmin. Apparently Sungmin walked out and turned towards the park at the side of the church. But because of the tall trees, the Church was somehow hidden from the view at where he was standing. 

"Heyyy, you ok? Here, wear your jacket. Ohhh your hands are so cold. Tell me what happen?" Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around Sungmin's shoulder to walked him back to the church. 

"I suddenly remembered my previous wedding. It kept playing in my eyes. I was trying to push it away so I got up and walked away. I just didn't realised where I was going. I'm sorry"

Understanding went through Kyuhyun's mind, and now he felt guilty because he didn't consider such thing would happened. "Oh Min, I am so sorry, I shouldn't bring you here for the rehearsal. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter