Her revenge - but wrong guy!

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Your boss is absolutely right, Kyu. Stay here in Busan" Seulgi told Kyuhyun and the rest. "About the lawsuit, your company has no problem winning it because they have all the evidence on the fake joint venture. Push through all these evidences and don't mention anything about you" Seulgi adviced Kyuhyun. 

"I'm confident that our lawyers can win this case, but I didn't want anybody to get hurt at the head office because of me. Their phone lines have been tapped illegally and I have asked Siwon to replace all desk phones. But I just scared the culprits might resort to physically harm them" Kyuhyun sighed and leaned back. 

"Hyung, they have already made a police report, right?. I think their safety is in the police hands. Don't worry too much" Sungjin told him. 

Sungmin joined them at the living room, carrying Ahn Yoon, to feed him with his milk. Kyuhyun made some space and gestured him to sit next to him, and he reached over to kissed his son once Sungmin has settled down. 

Seulgi asked more about the fake documents and Kyuhyun told her whatever he knew. But he wasn't sure what was the latest news in their Seoul office now, whether their big boss has gathered other info or not, to add to the whatever info they have provided to their lawyers. 

"Why don't you do a conference call or something, with Seoul office?" Sungmin asked, turning to Kyuhyun. 

"Heyy that's a good idea, Sungmin-oppa" Seulgi told him, and turned to Kyuhyun "Yes Kyu, why not do a zoom call with your colleagues at Seoul at night? Don't do during office hours because we never know whether somebody is tapping into this call..." 

Kyuhyun looked at her "You mean do at night using personal phone?" 

"Yes, can be other personal devices too, like ipad or personal laptop. I can create a zoom session link with ID and password, and you provided this link and passcode to your colleagues and bosses. Do the zoom session from home, so that you all can be assured nobody is tapping into your conversation" Seulgi told him. 

"Yeah, that’s a good idea, hyung. You personally message them first and set a date. I'm sure our Seoul office colleagues are dying to discuss this matter with you too" Sungjin added. 

Kyuhyun nodded "Okay I'll do that, thanks all" he looked from Sungmin to the rest. "Seulgi, must everyone download the Zoom app first before the session?" 

"No need, once they click the link, it would auto install the app. It takes two minutes to download the app, and they can use it straight away. They need to put in their ID though, to identify who they are" Seulgi explained. 

"I see, that's good. Can you create the 1st session for me? And teach me how to create for future session" Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows at her. 

"Sure, anything for my future brother-in-law" she chuckled, and everybody laughed. 

Ahn Yoon had finished his bottle, so Kyuhyun took over to burp him. The toddler girls woke up and hearing the adult voices, crawled over and both Seulgi and Sungjin got up to carry them, cooing at their cuteness. 

Mrs Lee came over and said "Okay, dinner is ready. Come, let's eat. I can feed the twins at the same time" she gestured for Sungjin to handover Ahnjong. 

"Omma, I want to feed her! You take A-Yeong...." Sungjin said as he got up and carried Ahnjong. 

"Noooooo, I want to feed A-Yeong too... ommonim, you just eat, we feed the girls along the way" Seulgi also refused to give up A-Yeong. 

"Omma, let them handle the twins. You relax and eat" Sungmin told his mother, smiling at his brother and Seulgi. "Ahn Yoon fell asleep, so I put him in his cradle first" Sungmin gestured to Kyuhyun to let him carry their son to put at the cradle. 

"Min, you go ahead to the dining table. I carry him and put him in the cradle" Kyuhyun got up slowly so that their son didn't wake up. He helped Sungmin to get up too. 

Sungmin smile appreciatively and joined the rest at the dining table. He just hope thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter