Business deal

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just when Kyuhyun was about to call Siwon, the man himself walked in. 

"Heyyy, you are here! "

"Care to explain why the contract changed? "

"Huh? Oh, wait, which file did you take" 

"The file in your tray"

Siwon walked back to his desk and took the other file. "It's this one Kyu. That one you are holding is just for Plan B, in case Mr Lee didn't agree with profit sharing" 

"We already told him SM Sapphire will take 20% of the profit to cushion back the funds that we provided upfront, and he agreed. Why the need for Plan B? "

"I got a call from his daughter-in-law saying that her father-in-law is not a man of his words and he would change his mind".

"And you believe her". 

"Well, she introduced herself as Mr Lee's eldest son's wife, and she said she knows her father-in-law very well"

"She called you? How did she get your number? "

"No, I think she called our main line, and she said she was from LCH Construction and Design Ltd, and she wanted to talk to the person in charge of the acquisition. So our receptionist, Mary, transfered the line to me". 

"Siwon. She's not from LCH Construction and Design Ltd, and she and Mr Lee's eldest son were divorced 2 years ago. She was given a beauty shop to manage, as divorced settlement and she agreed not to bother them anymore. But lately she kept bothering them and they told her off, so she is finding ways to revenge "

"Really? How did you know all these?" 

Kyuhyun sighed. To tell or not to tell? He slump back and hold his head. 

"Remember I told you that I will introduce to you my special someone during Chwang's wedding?"

"Yeah and Chwang said he already met the person, and he is such an awesome chap. You are not fair, you introduce your special one to Chwang first! "

"And that special someone happened to be Mr Lee's eldest son, Lee Sungmin" 

"What? You're kidding right? "

"Nope, I was surprised too. I went to their house because Sungmin wanted to introduce me to his parents, but I never expected his father is Mr Lee, whom that day we had just met earlier to discuss the business deal" 

"Oh my, Kyuhyun... What a small world!  But... if he was once married, isit he... "

" Straight? Hmm, he's not " and Kyuhyun told Siwon the whole story why Sungmin ended up married in the first place, how he met Sungmin and even showed him Sungmin's foto. 

"Wow, and Sungmin is really very prettily good looking! You two compliment each other. No wonder you were heads over heels with him! And you met him in Seoul?? Hmmm, why didn't I met him first..? "

"Smack you.. "

"Hahaha. I can't wait to meet him personally. And heyyy, both of you met each other's parents??? And they are ok with it???" and when Kyuhyun nodded, Siwon continued "So, Mr Lee will be your in-law! Oh... but why did the ex-wife called our office?"

"I don't know. She must have plotting something, or making use of our company to get her revenge back at the Lees. She didn't know that I am with Sungmin"

"She met you? "

"Yeah, she gatecrashed into our dinner. And i have to introduce myself as someone from SM Sapphire so that she didn't spread all the wrong news about Lee family. I also need to find excuse to throw her out from joining the dinner. I wouldn't want to upset my Sungmin further"

"I see, maybe that was why she asked me whether I am Mr Cho. I said no, I am Mr Choi. Then she started talking. Means she didn't want to speak to you because you already knew her, so she thought I will buy what she said"

"which you nearly did! "

"No, I just put it as Plan B"

"Anyway, if she call again, threaten her the same way like I did, that SM Sapphire has ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter