Nervous

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The merry-go-round carrousel was really a dream came true to Sungmin. He always love it and would always go for it whenever he went to a fun land. And his gorgeous husband seriously got it for him!

It was fun to ride the merry-go-round with the two babies. At first kyuhyun didn't allow Sungmin to ride, but Sungmin insisted and kyuhyun only relented when Sungmin said he would sit on the carriage and not on the horse. He held A-Yeong while kyuhyun held Ahnjong.

Days went by and they all decided to celebrate kyuhyun's birthday on 1st Feb. Their baby girls, at 6-months old, could already sit on baby chairs and were excited to see the cake and the candles. 

Sungmin had baked the cake himself and Kyuhyun gave him a kiss after he had blown the candles together with his two daughters, cut and distributed the cake. Mrs Lee feed bits of the cake to the two girls, and both were so excited to taste it and kept asking for more. 

Sungmin turned to kyuhyun and gave him a knitted pullover which he knitted himself, with a cute penguin on the chest area. "Happy birthday, Kyu!! I knitted this myself". 

"Ohh woww!! When did you knit this? I didn't even know about it!!" Kyuhyun said happily and immediately tried it on. It was in light purple, felt so warm on his body and kyuhyun loved it.

Sungmin laughed "I knitted it when you went to work! Omma bought for me the thread. Do you like the colour?" Sungmin asked happily.

"I love it!! Thank you baby!" Kyuhyun said, and reached over to kiss him deeply, pouring his heart into it. It was just a normal scene for the rest because kyuhyun showed his love and care for Sungmin openly in front of the family, even to Seulgi.

Sungjin got up and took a wrapped box from the side table. He passed it to kyuhyun "Happy birthday hyung, this is from me and omma" Sungjin handed over their gift to him.

"Ohhhh thank you!! You two don't have to get anything. I'm already thankful that you are here. It's really a big help to us!" Kyuhyun said, and when Sungjin gestured him to open, he did, and it was a digital frame! Sungjin squeezed in next to kyuhyun, in between him and Sungmin, and plugged in a memory card, and the digital frame started showing the two girls fotos one after another.  It showed all their cute actions, be it sleeping, yawning, drinking milk, laughing, sneezing and even playing to each other. All photos snapped either by Mrs Lee or by Sungjin. 

"Ohmygod! They are so cute!!! Thank you!! You two really captured every moment!!" Kyuhyun said happily and shared the digital frame with Sungmin after Sungjin got up, and then he passed it over to Seulgi for her to take a look. 

"Seulgi contributed with some photos too, especially the earlier part" Mrs Lee told kyuhyun. 

"Really? Thank you, sister-in-law!" Kyuhyun said, then laughed when Seulgi hit him with a pillow. 

Seulgi off the digital frame, and took something from her paper bag "This is from me" Seulgi passed him a present. 

"Awwww, you too..?" kyuhyun said, wondering what she got for him. 

"Open it! It was a special order, you know!" Seulgi laughed. 

"Yeah hyung, she was practically on the phone to sort this order out and  ignored me when I asked what she was ordering!" Sungjin feign a hurtful look, and laughed when Seulgi playfully hit him. 

"I can't tell you, coz you will tell him!" Seulgi hit him again, laughing along with Sungjin. 

Kyuhyun opened the wrapper, and then the brown box. There was another box and the picture on the box made his jaw literally dropped! 

He opened the box, and it was a car miniature model of the Toyota Senchurī, which was the one that kyuhyun liked and rented in Kyoto! It was even the same model, the 3rd generation G60, and in the same colour! Toyota Senchuri is ultra-luxury sedan produced mainly for the Japanese Market, and not for overseas export. 

"Ohmygod Seulgi, thank you!!! They don't even sell this miniature model in the market!" Kyuhyun admired the car model and opened the door and even opened the boot excitedly like a small kid!. It was exactly the same as the one he drove!! 

"Lawyers are excellent in negotiating, hyung, that's why she managed to get the company to come up with this miniature model!" Sungjin praised his girlfriend openly. 

"I know right! But you better watch out because she can overrule you anytime!" Kyuhyun joked, and laughed when Seulgi threw him another pillow. 

They laughed and excitedly talked about all the presents. Then Sungmin nudged his brother "Jinnie, I thought that you want to ask her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter