Some news

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


They did end up "doing something else" after lunch and which was after oggling at their babies images, and now Sungmin totally blamed Kyuhyun. 

"It's your fault that now we are late coming back to office". 

"So now you are complaining..." Kyuhyun teased Sungmin. 

"Of course! You started first" 

"But you want it too" 

"Well, because you aroused me" 

"We didn't do it for so many nights, Min. I really wanted you" 

"And who's fault was it? You worked till midnight and only crawled to bed in wee hours, I can't wait for you coz I need my sleep". 

"Ok ok it's my fault. I can't help it, our company is taking over another big company so I have to do all the research work and the financial impact. Once this is over, I promise you I will be home early, and can even pick you up after work and we can have dinner together". 

At one traffic junction, Kyuhyun leaned over and kissed him, much to Sungmin's surprise. How could Sungmin stay angry at his husband, if his gorgeous husband is so sweet? 

"Still angry?" Kyuhyun . "Just tell your colleagues that you need to settle something urgent, that's why you are a bit late" Kyuhyun smile at him handsomely, which just melted Sungmin's heart. 

He ended up smiling "I can't be angry anymore if you smile like that" 

Kyuhyun laughed. 

They had reached Sungmin's office and he leaned over again to plant another kiss. Sungmin smile and wave goodbye, and got out of the car. 

Kyuhyun smile while driving to his office. He felt good after their lovemaking. He really missed Sungmin and he was glad that they did it just now. Luckily they were still sane to remove their office attire and carefully hang them before both jumped onto their bed. Then they shower together and did another round in the shower, which because of this 2nd round, they ended up late to return to work! 

He was glad that their babies were growing well. He must send a 'thank you' note to the Japanese family for looking after her pregnancy well. 

"Ohh shucks I forgot to tell Sungmin to apply leave next week" and after parking his car and going up to his office, Kyuhyun called Sungmin. 

"Kyu?" 

"Min, I forgot to tell you to apply leave next week Wednesday to Friday. You are going to Seoul with me". 

"I applied already" 

"Oh you remembered!!! That's great!! And tell your family we are staying over on Friday night and Saturday night. Wednesday and Thursday nights we are staying at The Westin Chosun Hotel" 

"Yes I told Jin already. Your husband here is very efficient" Sungmin chuckled. 

Kyuhyun laughed. "That's why I need you in my life and I love you so much! Ok see you tonight, love!". 

"Don't come back so late" 

"You mean you want a 3rd round?" Kyuhyun whispered at his phone. 

"Kyu! People will hear you!" 

"I'm alone in the lift haha" 

"Ok Kyu, I have to go for a meeting. See you tonight!!" 

"See you love" and Kyuhyun off his phone. He doubt if he could go home early tonight, unless his financial analysis is accepted by his big boss. My poor Sungmin, Kyuhyun sigh. He has been going back alone, eat dinner alone, do all the housework alone and sleep alone. He just hope that this acquisition will be over soon so that he could leave early. 

A week later, on Wednesday, Kyuhyun drove with Sungmin next to him, to Seoul. He has to attend a conference the whole day on Thursday as well as Friday. Based on the schedule, Friday's session should end early, hopefully after lunch. 

They are going to check-in to Westin Chosun Hotel and it will be the first time that Sungmin been to a 5-star hotel in Seoul itself. Westin Chosun Hotel Seoul is a 5-minute walk from the popular Myeongdong and 1148 feet from the City Hall Subway Station.

The Westin Chosun is situated in the heart of the business and shopping center of Seoul, where the embassies, banks, and government offices are also located. In 1999 and 2003, the Westin Chosun was selected as one of the world's top 100 hotels by international financial institutional investors, boasting newly renovated state-of-the-art facilities and rooms, and great service. 

At the Concierge counter, Sungmin took a brochure while waiting for Kyuhyun to complete their check-in. The hotel has a health center including a swimming pool, spa, and gym; a business center with a large-sized conference hall able to accommodate over 800 people, in addition to conference rooms in oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter