Happy times in Switzerland

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin facepalm when he saw that his three idiots were still talking about business when they came back to their hotel after shopping in Wankdorf Centre.  He walked to them, put his hands on his hips and stared at them.

"Ohh you all are back?" Kyuhyun looked up and looked at his watch. He was surprised that it was 3 hours later.

"Ohh sorry hyung, we forget the time" Sungjin added.

Sungmin just turned around and walked towards the lift to go up to their room. The rest were talking and laughing and also went to the lift to go to their rooms.

"Kyuhyun hyung. It's your problem. Go settle Sungmin hyung. Good luck!" Sungjin patted his shoulder.

"Heyyy but he will listen to you Jin.  Just explain that we were having really serious business talk"

"No, count me out. It's your problem" Sungjin laughed and pulled away his father and waved at Kyuhyun.

", I'm dead" Kyuhyun sighed. An angry Sungmin was never a good sight. He must strategised his response and seek forgiveness. Hmm... maybe a romantic gestured? Shall I bring wine?? Kyuhyun was thinking fast on whatever strategies he could think off.

He bought wine and went up to his floor. Luckily he has another card key and open his door. Ahhhh it wasn't latched, that's a good sign. He purposely called out "Min darling... " 

"Don't darling me! Go and continue your business talk" 

"Awww, I'm sorry ok, your father wanted to know about the deal, because he has a similar one back home, and he needed to know some strategies in order to write his business proposal to our CEO. I was just giving him some tips and advice..." Kyuhyun purposely brought up his father-in-law so that Sungmin has more compassion towards him. But it was true because he really wanted to help his father-in-law. 

Sungmin was quiet. On one hand, he was glad that his father has Kyuhyun to rely on and not struggle alone, but on the other hand, he knew that once they talked about business, they would forget everyone else. 

Kyuhyun put the wine on the table, walked towards him and hugged him from the back "I'm sorry..."  and kissed his neck and cheeks"

Sungmin tried to endure the kisses to maintain his angry state, which threatened to crumble anytime due to his husband's sweet voice seeking forgiveness. And he saw the red wine bottle that he brought along. Hmmm... should he just forgive him? Or maintain to see how far his idiot husband would go to seek his forgiveness??  He smiled to himself and feeling a bit naughty, he decided to chose the later. 

Sensing that hugging from the back wasn't working, Kyuhyun has to think fast. He smile. And with one quick movement, scooped Sungmin up and carry him to bed, and start tickling him. 

Sungmin gave up being angry and started laughing, and asked Kyuhyun to stop tickling. After a while, Kyuhyun stopped, looked at him loving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter