Decision

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun was happy that he finally found the person who agreed to take up his request. The only problem was, to talk to Sungmin, who he think would not be agreeable.

They have settled down in your new house for 4 months now and they had their open house a month after they have shifted in. Life was back to normal, just that now their house was further from their workplace and if Kyuhyun needed to work late, Sungmin has to take the subway to go home by himself.

Kyuhyun's apartment has been sold last month and Kyuhyun has managed to offset their home loan with their bank, so that now, they only need to pay another 5 more years instead of the original 10 years.

They love their house and now that it was a bungalow and a distance to another house, they could make love and groan and shouted their ecstacy loudly because nobody could hear them. They even make love on their kitchen island before!! That was when they were kissing one Friday evening in their kitchen because both of them hardly saw each other due to late nights work the whole week, and missed each other terribly. Kyuhyun came home and after hugging Sungmin, they started kissing and then Kyuhyun was playfully rubbing Sungmin's member against his, and in the end both of them got so that it was too hassle to go up to their bedroom. 

Weeks went by and the big house seemed empty and quiet especially on weekends or after their friends visited and left to go back to their own home. Which let to Kyuhyun's next decision, which was, to have their own kids.

He has done some research, and his friend in Kyoto has introduced him to a poor family, whose wife has signed up to be surrogate mother. Kyuhyun has wanted a twin, one baby with his , and another baby with Sungmin's .

He has been thinking about this since he first saw their new house and wanted to discuss with  Sungmin about having kids, but not the proper time yet at that point of time. And if they do have kids, he wanted Sungmin to quit from his job to look after their kids.

They were sitting on their veranda sipping wine, when Kyuhyun thought that it was right time to discuss with Sungmin.

"Min, hmmm, I want to talk to u about something"

"What is it?"

"Shall we have our own kids?"

Sungmin looked at him with puzzled look. How to have their own kids because obviously he couldn't get pregnant.

"How.....?"

"I found a willing surrogate mother and she's a Japanese living in Kyoto with her husband and 4 small kids. They are poor and her husband is a farmer"

"Kyu, are you serious? Why look for a Japanese? Don't we have our own Koreans?"

"Coz I wanted a twin. None of our locals willing to carry twins"

"Twins?"

"Yes, mine and yours"

Sungmin put down his wine glass and turned his body fully towards Kyuhyun.

"You mean we can have a twin through this surrogate mother? So the egg would be hers? Wouldn't her husband mind?"

"Her husband was the one who registered his wife and the wife has signed that she is willing. Their 4 kids are comprised of 2 twins, so I guess that is why she don't mind carrying another twins. And it will be through her own egg donation, and our would be inserted into the egg through test tubes and inserted into her womb. And what I know is that her egg is always split egg, which was why she was always carrying twins".

Sungmin listened with awe. It felt so unreal. He has been dreaming of having kids but eversince he had decided to become gay and fell in love with Kyuhyun, he has given up his dream.

"Kyu, I..."

"I know this is so sudden, so I let you think about it first, ok. We are not in a hurry and even if we decide to go for it, we have to fly to Kyoto to undergo some test, and some agreement with the couple".

"I.... wish I could get pregnant and give you a baby myself".

Kyuhyun smile tenderly at Sungmin, and shifted nearer. Pulling Sungmin into his arms, he said "Yeah but both of us can't, so we have to think something else to achieve our dream. And i know that you love kids".

Sungmin stayed in Kyuhyun's arms and rested

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter