Life is good

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungmin fell backwards and luckily just before he hit the boxes, Kyuhyun dashed in to hold him. But the panic caused him to experience acute cramps.

When Sungmin cringed himself because of the pain, Kyuhyun became panic too. Mrs Lee who was upstairs, rushed downstairs due to all the commotions.

"What happened?" Mrs Lee looked worried when Kyuhyun carried Sungmin to the sofa and Sungmin was grimacing in pain. 

"Ohmygod, so sorry hyung, I didn't clear the boxes!!" 

Sungjin told their mother what happened. By now Kyuhyun had rushed to the kitchen to bring Sungmin's painkillers prescribed by Dr Song, and a glass of water. 

"Min, take this pain killer" Kyuhyun slowly raised Sungmin's head and helped him with meds and the water. He then sat on the sofa and put Sungmin's head on his lap. 

"Just take some deep breath and relax ok" Mrs Lee told him, and holding his hands. Then she turned to Sungjin "Jinnie, go and move those boxes" 

"Yes, omma. I do it now, it's for the bookshelves" Sungjin quickly moved the boxes. 

"I'm okay omma, don't scold Jinnie" Sungmin said weakly. 

"Okay, okay, don't talk, just relax" Kyuhyun soothe his hair to help him to relax. "Is the pain better now?" 

Sungmin nodded. It was really his fault for not looking where he was walking. 

"We'll go to Dr Song later okay, just for him to check to make sure you are okay?" Kyuhyun said, still soothing Sungmin's hair. 

"I feel better already, Kyu, don't have to trouble Dr Song. And I'm sorry, I make you all panic" Sungmin looked at his mum, at Sungjin, and at Kyuhyun. 

"I'll call him and ask him anyway" Kyuhyun said, helping Sungmin to sat against the sofa backrest, and then took out his phone. He walked out to call Mino as the movers were still moving around the house. 

"Jinne, can you go to the kitchen, at the island corner, there is a container with biscuits. Can help me bring it here?" Sungmin asked his brother softly. 

"Okay hyung" 

"Sungminnie, are you having hunger pangs?" Mrs Lee asked. 

"Yes Omma. Were you like this last time? Why do we experience this? It's so uncomfortable..." 

Mrs Lee smile with understanding "Yes, the baby is always hungry. It's amazing isn't it? It's one way for God to tell us that the baby is okay and growing. It's uncomfortable because the baby can't wait!" 

Sungjin came back and passed him the biscuits. "Thanks Jin. I forgot to bring the biscuits here just now".

"So am I forgiven?" 

"Tsk, of course! And it wasn't your fault. I was the one who didn't look where I was going"

"Lucky Kyuhyun-hyung rushed in! Or else I will get a heart-attack!" Sungjin rubbed his chest and Sungmin chuckled. 

Kyuhyun stepped in and said "Min, Mino said to see him tonight at 7.30pm. He said better do a scan to confirm everything is ok" he told Sungmin who nodded while munching his cookies. Then Kyuhyun turned to his mother-in-law "Ommonim, do you want to go with us? You can see the baby and listen to the heartbeats" Kyuhyun said smiling widely. 

"Yes yes! Ohh thank you for asking, Kyu!!" Mrs Lee said excitedly. 

"I want to go too, hyung!!" Sungjin shook Kyuhyun's hand. 

"Okay okay, all of us will go!!" Kyuhyun laughed, and felt happy that Sungmin looked okay now and was clapping his hand happily since his family is going with them "and maybe we go for dinner after that? What do you feel like eating, mummy?" Kyuhyun teased Sungmin.

Sungmin immediately said "ilmyeon!!" 

Sungjin said happily "I like that too!! I like wheat noodle in a cold chicken broth!" 

"I like in cold beef broth!!" Sungmin said smiling happily. 

"But you should eat warm food, Sungminnie" Mrs Lee said. 

"Yes I was about to say that!" Kyuhyun agreed with his mother-in-law. 

"But I want...." Sungmin started to look sad and sulking. 

He looked so pitiful that of course his dear hubby has to give in! Kyuhyun pinched his nose "Don't look at me like that... how can I say no to you....." 

"Really, we can eat ilmyeon??.." Sungmin looked at K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter