Miracle

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kyuhyun didn't know whether to feel happy or worried. Happy because they will have their own child, but worried because it might endangered Sungmin's life.  Dr Song had a long talk with Kyuhyun about Sungmin's situation, and that if Kyuhyun and Sungmin agreed to let the hospital 'own' this discovery, they will keep this matter classified with top most secrecy. 

Dr Song need to talk to Kyuhyun again but he let Kyuhyun be with Sungmin first, looking at Kyuhyun's worried face. While walking back to the ward, he keep thinking what Dr Song has said. The foetus can grow into a full term baby, but they need to inject Sungmin periodically with some medicine, to strengthen his sac. Also, the foetus umbilical tube was attaching to one of Sungmin's vein, so he might be in great pain in the later stage as the sac gets heavier when the foetus grow bigger. And the only way to deliver the baby is through cesarean. 

Kyuhyun took a deep breath before pushing the door to the  temporary ward. Sungmin looked so peaceful sleeping. He held Sungmin's hand and lovingly massage it. His lovely Sungmin is carrying their baby! God is great to grant them this miracle! But, Kyuhyun is still unsure whether they should go through this pregnancy which could caused undue harm to Sungmin, or abort the baby. He kissed Sungmin's hand and intertwined their fingers and put his head on the side of the bed. He can't let Sungmin be in danger, yet he still want the baby. What should he do...? 

"Kyu..?" suddenly Sungmin's voice was heard, and Kyuhyun's head shot up to look at the love of his life. 

"Heyyy love, you are awake! How do you feel?" Kyuhyun stood up, smile lovingly at Sungmin and kissed his lips. 

"I feel tired. What happened to me? Did I get food poisoning?" Sungmin asked, looking up at the drip. 

"No...."

"You looked worried. Tell me, Kyu, what happen to me? Am I sick?" Sungmin feared the worst. 

Holding Sungmin's hand again, Kyuhyun said "Min, I am both worried and happy. It's a mixed feelings..." he smile at a confused Sungmin. "The reason why you keep feeling nauseas and vomiting, is because you are pregnant.." 

Sungmin stared at him. His handsome husband must be crazy. How could he joke at a time like this? 

"You are pregnant, Min. And it's really a miracle. There is a growing foetus in a sac, near to your prostate area. Dr Song couldn't believe it until he heard the foetus' heartbeat. He will be here later to show us the foetus and let us hear the heartbeat" Kyuhyun squeezed Sungmin's hand. 

"Kyu... you are not joking, right?" Sungmin was still looking confused and in a slight daze. How could he be pregnant? But when he recalled what he has gone through, it did make sense. And when Kyuhyun slowly shook his head to indicate that he wasn't joking, Sungmin let go of his hand from Kyuhyun and slowly felt his abdomen. "I'm pregnant...." he felt so surreal and he smile, recalling his words to Ahra noona previously that he wished he could bear Kyuhyun a child. And now it is really happening!! 

"Min, what's worrying me is that this pregnancy might be endangering your life because the sac that the foetus is growing, is not a proper womb and it might harm your abdominal organs. I can't let anything happen to you..." Kyuhyun sounded sad due to his worries. 

Sungmin looked at his husband, and slowly grabbed his hand. "God gives us this miracle, Kyu, and we should keep it. It's our baby and I don't want to lose it. Let the doctor advise my body condition and we just take one step at a time..." 

Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin's hand "When our twins are born, you'll be tired taking care of them in your pregnant condition. I am really worried that your body couldn't take it". 

"Omma will be here, right, so she can help to take care of the twins. I will take care of myself, Kyu, I promise. Don't worry too much" Sungmin said, trying to ease the worried look on his husband's face. 

There was a knock on the door, and Dr Song walked in pushing an Ultrasound machine, with a file on top of the machine. "Hi Sungmin-ssi! Has Kyuhyun told you the good news?" 

"Yes, it's really a miracle doctor! I can't believe it at first!" Sungmin said trying to get up. Kyuhyun quickly hold him back and gestured that he should just lie down. 

"Yes, just lie down and I'm going to put some gel on your abdominal area ok. Just relax" and Dr Song carefully lifted up Sungmin's hospital top, and proceed to apply the gel. 

"Mino, can.. can.. we really hear the foetus heartbeats?" Kyuhyun asked Dr Song, with a nervous voice. The reality was that he was too happy and nervous at the same time to be able to watch his own baby on the screen soon. 

"Yes, you want to record it?" Dr Song .  He knew parents-to-be were always excited when they first hear their baby's heartbeats. He pressed something on the machine and linked up a device, and then carefully placed the small scanner on Sungmin's abdomen. The screen started to show something, and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter