Relocation

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both families were jubilant after hearing the news from Kyuhyun about Sungmin and they promised not to leak out the news. Mrs Lee was the most happy yet worried for her eldest son, and couldn't wait to move to Busan to stay with them. Kyuhyun had informed Sungjin earlier that the new office space for his construction firm to relocate to Busan is ready, and Kyuhyun would also send brochures of residential areas available for Sungjin's staff to relocate.

One evening on Sunday while resting, Sungmin said "Kyu, my workplace is okay for me to take sabbatical leave for a year, but they need me to go to office to sign the papers. Since now that I'm feeling better after my 2nd injection, I will go to my office tomorrow okay?" Sungmin told Kyuhyun. He had been discharged from hospital about a week already and was still on medical leave. He had applied for sabbatical leave last Friday after explaining to his team and to their HR about his family's condition. 

Regarding his own pregnancy, so far everything was going on well, and  they had gone for two checkups after his discharged, and both appointments were at night and Dr Song had monitor the foetus growth as well as Sungmin's health and recorded all these into his fertility program. Though he still has morning sickness, but Sungmin felt better now as Kyuhyun ensured that his food has no eggs and that he consumed more nourishing food.

"I will send you. You are still weak so promise me that you will walk slowly and don't start doing office work. You are there to submit your medical leave and the sabbatical leave. When your colleagues asked, just say what we had agreed to say" Kyuhyun told him while caressing his hair. They were resting on their living room sofa and Sungmin was leaning against Kyuhyun's chest and in Kyuhyun's arms.

"You are always worrying about me and now you have 9 months more to worry..." 

Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin's forehead. "It's a happy worry this time. We must treasure these moments when we are still alone before the twins arrived and your family are here. Ohh yes, talking about your family, I send some brochures to Sungjin about available residential areas for his staff to relocate. I hope the staff would like it. About 7 of these areas are near to schools, supermarkets and sports facilities but 3 of them are more in upmarket areas". 

"Thank you, Kyu, for everything. Not only you have to think of getting an office for LCH C&D, you also have to think of getting houses for the staff. I can't thank you enough!!" Sungmin looked up and reached up to kiss Kyuhyun's cheek. 

"Is that all I get?" Kyuhyun . 

"Kyu... you know we can't do it yet..." 

Kyuhyun laughed and bend down and lifted up Sungmin's face. He kissed him properly on the lips. "This is what I mean. You have a dirty mind..." referring to the kiss and not the... ermm nevermind. 

Sungmin pinched him and both of them laughed. Yes, he loved their situation now. Just the two of them, being lovey dovey and still so in love. When the twins arrived, he couldn't imagine how chaotic it will be. But he was looking forward to it nevertheless, and also their own baby’s arrival. His life will change tremendously, and he smile contentedly. Kyuhyun was really a precious gift from God to him. He received constant love and endless happiness.

Once SM Sapphire's head office approved of the relocation request for LCH Construction and Design Ltd office to move from Apgujeong to Busan, Kyuhyun quickly informed Sungjin and Sungmin. Sungj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter