Caesarean

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The whole caesarean procedure was documented thoroughly and at one time when Dr Song cut Sungmin's belly and described what he was doing in the video, the exasperated husband, by the name of Cho Kyuhyun, nearly punched him for delaying the procedure, in case his beloved Sungmin woke up and felt all the pain.

"Don't worry Kyu, he won't wake up so fast and he won't feel anything!" Mino told him.

"Whatever, just do it fast..." Kyuhyun clenched his teeth. 

Seeing Sungmin's belly was being cut was one thing, but seeing all the blood started flowing from the cut was another thing. His heart nearly dropped seeing blood oozing out from his beloved and he just want the whole cesarean to be over as soon as possible. 

After the abdominal's layer of skins have been cut, finally they could see the miracle! The full grown baby was moving slowly. 

"Kyu, come here, see for yourself your miracle baby!" Mino called him over. 

Kyuhyun felt his leg turned into jelly seeing his baby, still in the sac. He fumble to take photos and cried at the same time. 

"My baby...." he cried happily. 

"Okay, we are going to take him out now. Be prepared for the loud cries okay" Mino said smiling and got Kyuhyun to stand at Sungmin's head again. 

Dr Song got everyone to get ready for the birth, and did a one last check that all the baby's measuring equipments were ready. He checked Sungmin's blood pressure and his heartbeat, and fetched the cutter and the suction to cut the sac and out the fluid. 

"Alright, here we go..." and he looked up at Kyuhyun. "Kyu, do you want to take a video?" he asked and smile because he could feel Kyuhyun's nervousness as he braced himself for the birth of his son. 

In a way, Mino was proud of his friend. Kyuhyun really loved his partner and went through thick and thin together and really took great care of him. 

He started cutting the sac and his assistant surgeon started inserted and suction to out the fluid. 

Kyuhyun video everything and was hoping that his hand wouldn't trembled. 

Mino slowly removed the baby by holding both the baby's legs. And the minute Mino cut the umbilical cord, the baby face changed and started crying. Everybody clapped their hands and another assistant doctor even patted Kyuhyun's shoulder and congratulated him. 

"Kyu, please welcome your baby!!" Mino showed to him briefly, and kyuhyun paused his video to wipe his tears and held his baby briefly. Mino passed him a new pair of surgical glove to change, so that he could continue to take video of his baby. 

Two assistant surgeons quickly took over the baby and clean him, wipe and did the measurements, and check his heartbeat and oxygen level. 

Mino and another assistant surgeon cleaned up Sungmin and started the stitching and other recovery procedures.

After the baby was clean and wrapped, and all measurements and checkup done, he was handled to the father. Kyuhyun accepted him with tears. 

Baby has stopped crying and sleeping in his arm. One of the assistant surgeon offered to take a photo of him holding his baby, which Kyuhyun readily agreed. He wished that Sungmin was conscious now so that he could see their son. 

Kyuhyun kissed his baby and passed him back to the assistant surgeon who placed him in the hospital's baby cradle. He quickly took some photos before the baby was pushed out to the nursery for feeding. The assistant gave him a copy of the baby identifier tag so that when he went to the nursery, he could identify his baby. 

"Kyu, you can rest in the ward first, we'll push Sungmin in after the stitching" Mino told him.  "Do you have the ward number?" 

"Yes I have" Kyuhyun nodded. 

"Okay, for birth registration, you wait for me, I'll go with you because I need to inform the Registrar about this project so that he will put in the partner's name instead of Spouse"

"Ohh yes, okay... I'll wait for you " Kyuhyun said and then bend down to kiss Sungmin's forehead. "See you later, Min" he said, and patted Mino's shoulder on his way out  "Thank you, Mino". 

"Don't worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter