Surprise surprise

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once back in Busan, work life resumed. Sungmin was busy with some disputes which needed him to step in and resolved, and attending meetings which he felt should have been done while he was away. Ryeowook said that their clients insisted to reschedule until he was back, so Ryeowook has not much choice.

After one of the never-ending meetings, he checked his phone, and was surprised when he saw 3 missed calls from Kyuhyun and 5 messages.

1st message: Min, picked up the phone.

2nd message: guess you are in a meeting

3rd message: Still not free to talk?

4th message: Kyu put 'four sad emoticons' 

5th message: call me back, please

"If it's urgent, why can't he just type the message?" Sungmin was getting anxious, while dialling his husband's number.

"Sorry Kyu, I....."

"Min!!!!! Finally!!"

"What so...?"

"Can you leave now?"

Sungmin looked at his watch. It was 6.00pm. "Okayyy, I can pack up now. What happened?"

"I'll be there in 15 minutes"

And the line was dead. Confused, Sungmin started logging off his email, shut down his laptop and grabbed his sling bag. He told his team that he was leaving and waved at them.

Kyuhyun's car came into view as soon as Sungmin reached his lobby. Still confused, Sungmin got into the car and was about to ask Kyuhyun what was the urgency, when Kyuhyun reached over and kissed him.

"Kyu.... what.....?"

"Just wait and see"

"Huh...?"

Kyuhyun drove off. Sungmin looked at him confusedly but decided to keep quiet. He knew if Kyuhyun didn't want to say, he would not say it, eventhough there were earthquakes or thunders and lightnings or even tsunamis!

Kyuhyun drove to a quieter area and Sungmin read the sign which said Haeundae. "Ohh we are in Haeundae? Are we going to a restaurant for a surprise dinner??" Sungmin asked himself. 

On the next turn, Kyuhyun made a right turn and entered Dalmaji Hill. Nice houses came into view and Sungmin wondered whether they were visiting Kyuhyun's friend? 

Surprisingly, Kyuhyun stopped outside a large villa, and opened his door and got out. He walked over to his passenger door, and opened it while Sungmin was still unbuckling his seatbelt. Sungmin looked at him questioningly but Kyuhyun just smile happily at him and gestured to get out. 

"Min, what do you think of this villa?" 

"What do you mean? Who's house is it? 

"If ok with you, I was thinking of buying it" 

"What? Are you serious?" 

"Turn around, see the view there" 

Sungmin turned and immediately closed his mouth with his hands. "Oh my God, the sea view!! It's so beautiful. It's the beautiful Haeundae beach!!!" 

"And the beach is linked to Busan Subway Line 2 and train stations on the Donghae Nambu railway line. It's a short walking distance if you go down from the park" 

"How did you know about this villa?" 

"Heechul and me were visiting a client at the other side of the hill, and on the way back, Heechul used this road because said he wanted to show me something if I am interested. And he showed me this villa!! I told him sometime ago that we intended to look for a house, so he straightaway thought of us when he saw this villa was on sale" 

"It looks big..." 

"I read the advertisement, it's a 3 bedroom villa and there is a garden, a rooftop verandah and a car garage. It's quite in good condition, so if we buy this, we just need to renovate a bit, add the gothic structure around the exterior walls and maybe add a room downstairs for study room. I've made appointment with the house agent to view this house. It's tomorrow, 2pm"

"So, you are serious to buy this villa? It must be expensive, Kyu. It might exceed our budget" 

"We can apply for a bank loan, and when we managed to sell our apartment, we can pay back the bank partially. For the remaining i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter