Felt better

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungjin noticed that his hyung was more quieter than normal, like he got no mood to talk. He wondered why. Maybe his brother missed Kyuhyun-hyung? 

Then again, maybe because of his pregnancy? He remembered his friend ever complained to him about his pregnant wife's mood which totally changed, so much so that she couldn't even stand his favourite perfume! Well, Sungjin himself can't even understand woman in the first place, let alone their mood swing when they became pregnant! 

It was Sunday evening and his hyung was sitting alone reading a magazine. "Hi hyung! Want to try this? I steal them from omma's baking bowl" Sungjin laughed. His mother was frying banana fritters in the kitchen. 

"Heyyy Jin. What's that..?" Sungmin turned to look and took one fritter. "Ohhh, banana fritters?" 

"Yeah, it's nice but careful, it's still hot. I popped one just now and it was so hot, omma laughed at me for stealing her fritters and said I deserved it!" 

Sungmin laughed and tried the fritters. "Hmmmm this is good! Can you steal more?" Sungmin laughed.

Sungjin laughed and went to the kitchen. He was happy that he managed to make his hyung laughed! He came back with more fritters and asked Sungmin whether he wanted to sit at the verandah instead. Though their verandah was an open space, it was secluded and away from the road and neighbouring houses. The seating area was at the left side, and the barbecue area was at the right side, with sink and picnic table. 

Sungmin went to the verandah with Sungjin and washed his hand at the sink. He walked to the seating area and sat at a reclining chair. Sungjin took a pillow for his hyung so that he could place it at his backrest "Thanks Jin!" he smile appreciatively. 

Sungjin place the plate with banana fritters on the side table between their seats. He sat down too, and after a while, asked Sungmin "Hyung, is there something on your mind? You seem to be off a lot lately... " 

Sungmin looked at his brother with surprised. Was he too obvious? To be honest, he himself didn't even understand why he was easily upset over nothing! "I don't know, Jin, I just get upset over little things. Like Kyu being all smiles with his nephews and Ahra-noona, and I'm here. Or he asked omma to go with him to fetch our twins when they are born, and he didn't ask me.... you know, things like that. Maybe I feel like I'm no longer relevant.. "

"Hyung, you are always Kyuhyun-hyung's priority! He put your happiness and well-being above anything else. Believe me, even we can see how much he treasures you" 

"I know. That's why I said that I don't even understand why I get easily upset. I know that I couldn't go with him because of my condition. I just felt that I am irrelevant now, and I couldn't help it... " 

"I see, because you can't be with him..." 

"Ridiculous right?..." 

"Maybe because of your pregnancy, that's you are more sensitive to these kind of feelings" 

"Maybe... but I don't know how to overcome it. I don't want to burden Kyu on these small problems.." 

"Why don't you bring this up to Dr Song during your next checkup? Or call him? Who knows, it might add to his research work"

"Good idea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter