Troubled

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omma, so I just need to replace the pie fillings with nutella right? The crust and the base are the same?" Sungmin consulted his mother on how to bake nutella pie. They were sitting in their kitchen sipping tea. 

"Yes, though I never try it myself. Why not we try baking it now? If it's successful, you can bake another one for Ahra. Ohh talking about Ahra, I'm so happy that she's pregnant!!" Mrs Lee was happily clapping her hands.

"Yeah, I'm so happy for her too! She has a difficult early stage of pregnancy, omma, she couldn't even walk or eat properly. Her morning sickness was bad"

"I guess because she's carrying a twin. And how about your twins? You were saying, due in early November?"

"Yeah, that is the EDD. But since this was the lady's third pregnancy, she might be delivering early. I'm so excited whenever I think about it, omma, that we are going to be fathers!!"

"You are so lucky to have Kyuhyun! He is so caring and really plan ahead. I can't wait for my grandchildren!!!" Mrs Lee was smiling happily.

"I never thank God enough for sending Kyu to me. He is everything to me and always put my priorities first" Sungmin smile. 

Mrs Lee held his hand and patted it, smiling and nodded. After a while, she said "Ok, want to start baking?"

"Yeah, let's do it" but then Sungmin received a text message. He smile because it was from Kyuhyun. But after reading, he said "Ohh... really...?..."

"What is it...?" Mrs Lee asked, seeing Sungmin looked surprised after reading message from Kyuhyun.

"Appa and Jinnie are there with Kyu in their head office".

"Ohh, I thought Appa said they have meeting with a difficult client?".

"Yes, a difficult client, so apparently, Appa approached Siwon-ssi for help. Siwon-ssi in turn asked Kyu for help, that's why he went to their office this morning"

"Ahhh ok.."

"Omma, guess what? The difficult client is Saeun's father...!"

"What?? Why? What did he do..?"

"I have no idea. I guess they will tell us during lunch later. So Kyu said to push back lunch, to 2pm because they haven't finish the meeting. Luckily I haven't made any reservation yet". While preparing to bake the nutella pie, Sungmin told his mother what happened at the hypermart.

"Oh my god! She went to such length? Is she out of her mind? Is Kyuhyun ok?" Mrs Lee said in horror.

"His back hurt, but I've already put a medicated plaster this morning" Sungmin said, omitting the massage and whatever happened last night.

Mrs Lee shook her head slowly. She never thought her ex daughter-in-law would do such thing. The whole family must have gone mad!.

They continued to bake and once the pie is in the oven, they could start smelling the delicious pie.

When the pie was ready, they try it. "Hmmm, not bad, I think we should put slightly more nutella, omma" Sungmin suggested. 

"Yup, slightly more nutella would be just nice! Let's bake tonight then! Ohh, have you made the reservation?"

"Yeah I did, at Canaan Duck Ilsan Main. I'll send the address to Kyu and Appa in a while. But omma, Appa, Jin and Kyu will go from the head office. That means, we have to arrange our own transport". 

"Oh yes. But, is Kyu ok if we go on our own? You getter ask him first" Mrs Lee said, while started cleaning her utensils. 

Sungmin sent the restaurant's name and address to his busy husband and father, and then started to clean the oven. His phone rang, and it was Kyuhyun calling. 

"Heyy Min, either me or Appa will come back to pick you two, ok. Don't go out on your own" Kyuhyun said worriedly. Sungmin could hear the running water in the background, meaning Kyuhyun must have excused himself to go to the gents and washing his hands when he made this call. 

"I will be with omma, so don't worry. It's easier of you three to go directly to the restaurant" 

"Babe, I don't want that woman to follow you. Now I'm settling this case with her father. It's looking good so far, and looks like he still didn't know that his stupid daughter is wanted by police". 

"Oh that's good to hear. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter