Settled

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun was in the zoom conference call with Heechul, Siwon, Changmin and Soo Man on Monday night, and the discussion was fruitful because they brainstorm on the case after the 1st day of court hearing, and regarding the safety of the company.

"Ohhh yes, Kyu, luckily you warned me to be careful of anybody following me! There was this guy in black who followed me from a shoe shop at level 3, to the basement of Shinsegae. I noticed it when I past through a glass door to the supermarket and he kept following me!" Siwon told him and the others.

"Ohh my, I hope he didn't punch you or something...?" Kyuhyun sounded concerned.

"Nope, I detoured out and stood next to the security officer and stared fiercely at this stupid guy who followed me. He got scared and ran away!!" Siwon laughed.

"Ehh... show us how fierce you look??" Changmin joked.

Siwon really showed them how he stared at that guy, making the others laughed!

"OhmyGod, Siwon! If you stared at me like that I will get scared too!!" their boss, Soo Man laughed out loud, and the rest laughed again! 

"But seriously bro, he didn't harm you?" Kyuhyun asked, after their laughter had died down.

"Yeah he didn't do anything, don't worry about it" Siwon smile.

"Nevertheless Siwon, continue to be  careful, or maybe don't walk alone?" Heechul suggested. "Chwang, you accompany Siwon"

"Even to the gents??" Changmin made a face.

"You are welcome to go with me to the gents" Siwon laughed, making everybody laughed again.

Kyuhyun felt relieved that the 1st day of court hearing went well, and SM Sapphire lawyers had presented the evidence that the documents were fake and presented the police report to the members of the judges. They were already half way of winning this case!

They ended their zoom call and Soo Man and Heechul promised to update Kyuhyun on the court case.

After 3 days of hearings, the court finally was in favour of SM Sapphire. The fake company, led by Saeun's uncle and his sons, were fine with billions of Won, and a jail term of 10 years for the crime. 

The other cousin, who ramped into Siwon's car and tapped SM Sapphire's phone lines, were charged in court and was sentenced to 6 years in jail and slapped with a fine.

Kyuhyun sighed with relieved when Soo M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter