I can hold your hand!

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You look so beautiful even in your pajamas!" Kyuhyun said after he has hugged and kissed him. "Wanna drink first or bed first?" Kyuhyun asked just to tease Sungmin, and laughed when Sungmin pinched him. 

"Let's drink first. I want to take a wefie of us holding our wine glasses"

"Alright, whatever my man say...." Kyuhyun open the wine cap and pour into the two glasses. He gave one glass to Sungmin who pulled him to stand next to each other so that he could take a wefie. Kyuhyun turned his heard to kiss Sungmin in the first shot, in the 2nd shot, he put his head on Sungmin's shoulder, in the 3rd shot, he bit Sungmin's ear, and after Sungmin nagged at him to stand still and smile, finally they had a perfect shot.

"Let us toast to our everlasting happy life together!" Kyuhyun started the toast.

"To our love and wonderful life together!" Sungmin continued. They toast and sip the wonderful wine.

"Min, we need to collect our marriage cert tomorrow so after lunch we head to the church ok"

"Why after lunch? What about breakfast?"

"Ahhh well, after a few rounds of love making, I reckon that we wouldn't even care for breakfast, and by the time we take a shower, it should be lunch time"

And he earned another pinch by Sungmin.

"But we need to say goodbye to our families" 

"They will understand that we got no energy to wake up early haha. But seriously, I told them we will meet them at Interlaken, so they know we won't be seeing them off" 

"Alright then. Kyu, let me see the photos taken by Luca. You want to see those taken by Jin? Here" and while exchanging their phone, Kyuhyun led Sungmin to sit on the sofa to look through their wedding photos in each other's phone. Those photos by Luca were all nicely taken, with lots of good angle and background and many were of just the two of them, whereas those taken by Sungjin have more families pictures.

"You should send some photos to your colleagues, Min. I've sent to Heechul and Henry, and also to Siwon and Chwang. Oh yes Donghae too"

"Oh yeah, let me send to them. But these photos are all so nice, I am spoil for choice! Help me choose, Kyu"

Kyuhyun sat closer to help him choose the photos. He pulled Sungmin closer and went through the photos again. Those that they chose, he forwarded them to Sungmin's phone, so that Sungmin could send to his colleagues. Once done, he put Sungmin's phone away and face him. He slowly kissed Sungmin's forehead, nose, lips, chin and lips again.

"Min, this is the happiest day of my life. Though we have been living together, the feeling is different. It's 'attached and belonging' kind of feeling"

"Yes Kyu, I feel the same, it's overwhelming feeling of belonging to you. I am so happy finally I am truly yours. I love you!"

Kyuhyun scooped Sungmin up and carry him to the bed. They kissed again and again, had slow and beautiful love making and Sungmin couldn't help but shouting in ecstasy over and over again.

Luckily for them it was late and all occupants on their hotel floor had long gone into their dreamland.

Birds were chirping along the riverside in the morning when the Cho family and the Lee family came down to have breakfast. Nobody asked where were the newly weds. The two families ate happily and promised to meet at 10am for checkout and to wait for their coach.

Kyuhyun woke up hearing some a string of phone messages. He opened his eyes and slowly turned his head and Sungmin's blond hair and peaceful sleeping face was the first view he saw. So lovely. He kissed him briefly and slowly move out of the bed. He covered Sungmin and walked to the coffee table to check his phone. 

Both Ahra and Sungjin messaged him to say that they are leaving as the coach just arrived and to see them in Interlaken. That was half an hour ago. The ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter