In need of Mr Lee's blessing...

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You two knew each other? " Sungmin looked from Kyuhyun to his dad. 

"Kyuhyun! You are the one that my son stayed with in Busan? Thank you for taking care of him!. Sungmin, he is the one that saved our company. With his brilliant proposal, appa don't have to retrenched my staff and appa still have a job! " Mr Lee was talking excitedly. 

"Kyu, you mean you were meeting my dad all along? What a small world! " Sungmin was smiling. 

"Yeah, it is a small world! I should have told you that I'm meeting with Mr Lee of LCH Construction and Design Ltd, then you would know that it was your dad's company" said Kyuhyun, still surprised that Mr Lee was actually Sungmin's father and no wonder 'Sungjin' sounds familiar, because Sungmin mentioned his brother a few times. 

By this time, Sungjin had joined them, and said "No wonder! I thought I heard your name before and hyung even sent me your foto together with hyung. But i thought you worked in Busan?" 

"Yes, I worked in Busan's SM Sapphire office. But Siwon always want me to help them to do the negotiations when it comes to financial matters so they always dragged me to Seoul" though Kyuhyun was smiling, his heart now beating much faster as he was not sure whether Mr Lee would now accept him to be Sungmin's lover, or maybe might not want to sign the business contract. 

"Ohhh, you must be one of their best Financial Analyst then! " Sungjin was praising him. 

"He is, heehee" Sungmin chipped in. He is so proud of Kyuhyun and so happy that he was the one saving his dad's company. He felt like hugging Kyuhyun but errr, that can wait... 

"Now now, why don't we have some tea and snacks? Later we can have our dinner" Mrs Lee happily said. 

While sipping his tea, Kyuhyun signal Sungmin to sit next to him. Then, once Sungmin had sit down, Kyuhyun cleared his throat and started talking "Mr and Mrs Lee, actually my intention of coming here is, not just as Sungmin's friend, but to seek your blessings on our relationship" and when Mr Lee raise his eyebrows questioningly, Kyuhyun continued "let me explain first. I love Sungmin and I am not sure when it started, maybe on that first day I met him when our wallet got exchanged, and I've been feeling that there's something in my heart that keep telling me not to let him go. The feeling grew and before I could help it, I am already so in love with him, care so much for him and wanted to be there for him for the rest of my life.  My feelings are very sincere and I love him wholeheartedly from one person to another person.  I know it's hard to accept because we are of the same gender, but I really hope that you could accept us and give us your blessings" Kyuhyun solemly said while Sungmin tears started flowing. 

Mrs Lee started sniffing too. Mr Lee looked at him and at Sungmin. He got up and walked towards the window and starred outside. Kyuhyun took Sungmin's hand and squeeze it, then he got up, and kneel on the floor in a bow position and said to Mr Lee, "Please sir, do accept us. I know it's hard to accept same gender relationship, but I really truly love Sungmin". 

Mr Lee didn't say anything. In his mind, he is in a dilemma. He liked Kyuhyun, no doubt about it, but it surprised him that Kyuhyun actually is Sungmin's love interest. He knew he has done wrong by forcing Sungmin into a loveless marriage and this is a good opportunity to cleanse his sin and for his son to forgive him, but same gender relationship? If only Sungmin is a daughter instead, then it would be perfect match. He sighed, he has to be broadminded about this for everyone's sake. 

"Dear, please say something. Kyuhyun is kneeling to get your blessing" Mrs Lee pleaded at her husband. 

Mr Lee turned around, surprised that Kyuhyun was kneeling on the floor, and he realised that Kyuhyun was indeed very sincere and serious about this relationship. He said "Kyuhyun, please get up" and when Kyuhyun still refuse to get up and now Sungmin joined him, he said "Please, both of you, get up, we can talk about this" slowly, he pull both Kyuhyun and Sungmin up.  "I know I have been very hard on Sungmin and forced him to marry with my business friend's daughter, until Sungmin suffered and eventually moved away from us, but I did that so that people looked at our family with respect. Though i already knew Sungmin's preference, I never once considered Sungmin's feelings. I'm very sorry, son" Mr Lee looked at Sungmin and Sungmin can't stop his tears from flowing. "Sungmin, you are lucky it is Kyuhyun, else I will never give my blessings" he said smiling at them. 

Sungmin looked up with surprise "ohhh Appa, thank you "Sungmin cried, and hugged his dad." I'm sorry I was never a good son to you all these while, but this meant lot to me, thank you appa"

Mrs Lee cried too and Sungmin hugged her next. Kyuhyun wiped his tears which he didn't even realised that he was crying and thank God that they got the Lee's blessings. 

"Mr Lee, I don't know how to thank you. I am so overwhelmedly happy. I promised you I will make Sungmin happy, care for him and grow old with him, if he still want me by then.. "

Sungmin turned to him and beat him "What are you talking about. Of course I will grow old with you" he said sniffing and everybody started smiling and laughing. 

"But, Kyuhyun, can you keep this low profile? I think a lot of folks still d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter