Patissier Sungmin

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin was cursing at himself for blushing madly because of Kyuhyun's words "You look beautiful when you are sleeping". He was sure Kyuhyun noticed it too because he had walked over to Sungmin's side of the door and opened it for Sungmin to get out so that he could to sensor-locked it. Sungmin punched him on his arm saying "Stop teasing me. How can I  look beautiful. I'm a guy". 

Kyuhyun playfully said "Ouch... But it's the truth" and pinched Sungmin's nose.  Kyuhyun kept teasing Sungmin with 'You Are blushing' and Sungmin retorted  'no I'm not' and Kyuhyun's 'Yes you are' while walking to the front door. 

"Awwwww these 2 lovebirds" Ahra teased them as she was standing at the door with her arms folded and happened to watch the interaction. 

"Noona, what are you talking about" Kyuhyun frowned at her to hide his embarrassment. Ahra winked at him and turned and walked into the living room. Kyuhyun turned to Sungmin and asked him whether he wanted to wash up first, as dinner would be a while more, about another hour since his mum was still busy in the kitchen. 

Sungmin said ok and went up to Kyuhyun's room first. He opened up his duffel bag and took out his towel and a change of clothes. He went to the bathroom, removed his tee-shirt, and then remembered that he forgot to take his face wash and toothbrush. Shirtless, he went out from the bathroom to his duffel bag, and at the same time Kyuhyun walked in. 

"Ohhh, I forgot my face wash and toothbrush" Sungmin said and quickly grab his things and dashed back into the bathroom. 

Kyuhyun was stunt for a moment. He didn't expect to see Sungmin bare upper body. In their Busan home, Sungmin would only come out from his room when he had put on his tee-shirt. And what a beautiful body Sungmin had! Though Kyuhyun only saw it for some brief moments, it was enough to plant the image in his brain. Smooth skin and fair, with small waist, and a bit muscular on the chest area. If only he could touch Sungmin's body... 
Aisshhhhh what am I thinking... chided Kyuhyun to himself. 

He took his bag and unpack whatever he brought and put them in his wardrobe. He did not bring a lot because he has some clothings in this home. He cleared one section of his wardrobe for Sungmin, and then he sit on his bed and rest against the headboard. He browse through financial news, emails and messages. His eyes became heavy and he doze off. 

When Sungmin came out of the bathroom, he saw that Kyuhyun was sitting against the headboard dozing. He looked at the wall clock, it was coming to 7pm, and Mrs Cho would call them soon. He shake Kyuhyun gently and said that he should take a bath. Kyuhyun shake his head to indicate that he didn't want. Kyuhyun must have unconsciously did that because he was still sleeping. Kyuhyun looked so tired but he has to wake him up. Slowly he shake Kyuhyun again.  

Up close, Kyuhyun look so handsome. He has a light mole below his right eye and  he has long eyelashes. Though they stayed together in their Busan home, he was never observing Kyuhyun this close.  "Kyu, wake up. Take a shower and we can go down for dinner" Sungmin shake a Kyuhyun softly again. He moved back swiftly when Kyuhyun opened his eyes. 

"Ohhh what time is it?" Kyuhyun yawned. "I dozed off? You took too long in the bathroom" 

"Excuse me! I came out 10 minutes ago. I tried to wake you up but you keep shaking your head! I should captured you in a video"

"I did? "

"You did! Now go and take a shower before your mum calls us down" 

"Yes baby" and this earned him a smack on his chest. 

"Go bathe. I'm going down to help your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter