Get it off his chest

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They had a great time in the Incheon wholesale market, and Sungmin chose seafood that he could not get in Busan's Jagalchi Market. After that they went to a cafe nearby for breakfast which has a good spread of western breakfast. It caught Sungmin's eyes because it has pumpkin pie, and he practically beg everyone to eat there. Of course Kyuhyun was the first one to agree, followed by Mrs Lee. And Mr Lee and a grouchy Sungjin just followed in. Sungjin actually preferred Japanese but, well, not everytime Sungmin-hyung is here, so Sungjin don't mind accommodating. 

Kyuhyun told them that the pumpkin pie reminded him about Switzerland. The first time he ate a pumpkin pie was when he was in Zermatt, and along Bahnhofstrasse, which has lots of great cafes, shops and boutiques. He told them that Zermatt was a beautiful town and they should visit when they are there. Sungjin excitedly said that they should hire a tourist bus just for their families, so that they could visit as many places as possible! 

By the time Sungmin and Kyuhyun drove back, it was noon. They bid goodbye to the Lees, and Kyuhyun told Sungjin that he would email him more details on Switzerland during the following week. They reached Busan about 3 hours later and they have to quickly keep their seafood to keep them fresh. 

Sungmin wanted to prepare dinner but knowing that Sungmin was tired, and being a gentleman, Kyuhyun called for home delivery. He ordered Chinese fried rice with eel and rice cake. Sungmin unpacked their bag and then put their clothing into their washing machine. Kyuhyun smile to himself because they were very domestic and really like a season married couple. He wished he could marry Sungmin now, and then they could move on to think for next step, either adopting kids or have their own, through surrogate mother. Chidding himself, he shouldn't think that far. One step at a time. He wants to marry Sungmin properly first. 

"Why are you smiling?" 

"Huh? Ohh nothing. I was just thinking about our wedding" 

"Why, you have second thoughts?" 

"Of course not! Why do you say that, Min? If I have my way, I want to marry you now!" 

"Hmmm, be patient, Mr Cho. I'm not running anywhere" Sungmin said laughingly. 

Kyuhyun walked to Sungmin and hugged him. "I know, it's just that I felt very domestic now like a season married couple, so I was just wishing that I could marry you now". 

They kissed but got interrupted by the door bell. "Dinner!" Kyuhyun said. 

"Ok I get some drinks for us" Sungmin went to fridge to get 2 cans of beer. The smell of fried rice was really making Sungmin hungry. Kyuhyun laughed at him but knowing that a hungry Sungmin is an angry Sungmin, he quickly open up the first box for him. They ate while talking about Switzerland, about the flight tickets, about the wedding suits and about the trip around Switzerland with the families. 

"Kyu, actually I prefer to be on our own, because it's our honeymoon. I want to spend more time with you alone. Walking together, shopping together, like a honeymoon couple".

"I want that too, but since they will be there, we could not abandon them right? Ok let's do this. I will arrange for their tour the next day after our wedding banquet. They can start touring Zurich first, then to Lucern. They can stay at Lucern for 2 days, and we join them on the 3rd day. Better?"

"Ok, that's great! At least we have 2 days to ourselves"

"And how many rounds do you want, my dear Min?" 

"Kyu!!" 

"What? Our spending time together must include that right? It's our honeymoon anyway!" 

"I don't want to discuss that now" 

"Hahaha... my dear Min so shy!!" 

"Tsk..." 

"Ok ok, let's finish dinner and we can have some wine at the verandah" Kyuhyun pinched Sungmin's nose and laughed. 

They have Sauternes, an after-dinner wine that Kyuhyun bought whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter