Cute little babies

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The twins were so cute!! He couldn't carry them yet though, so he took some photos to send to Sungmin. Mrs Lee was squealing in delight to see her granddaughters, and asked the lawyer friend about the condition of the mother of the twins and whether they could visit her later. The lawyer friend would check and would get back to them. 

Seulgi and the lawyer friend helped Kyuhyun with the birth registration, and with supporting documents about the surrogacy, the twins were registered under his name as their father. 

Kyuhyun authorised Seulgi to transfer the remaining payments to Mrs Nakano Kitaoji, and that Kyuhyun would bear the full delivery cost, including the cesarean procedure. 

Under Kyoto surrogacy regulations, the surrogate mother would be allowed to take care of her baby up to a week, after which she has to give up all rights of the baby and full payments should be settled by the surrogate requestor. 

But as Kyuhyun, Mrs Lee and Seulgi would be leaving in 3 days, time, they had negotiated with Mr and Mrs Kitaoji to take over the babies on the 3rd day. Though Kyuhyun felt sad that he has to separate the twins from their mother, but he has no choice, because he didn't want to leave Sungmin alone for days. 

The twins were given injections on the next day, as per Kyuhyun's request. The doctor certified that the twins were healthy and were given the hepatitis B vaccine. Kyuhyun's heart fell to the bottomless pit when the twins cried their hearts out because of the pain. However after giving them formula milk, they slept soundly and cutely, "just like Sungmin!" Kyuhyun chuckled to himself. He has taken a video when the twins were given milk by the nursery care-taker, and sent to Sungmin too. 

Earlier, after the hepatitis B jab, the doctor adviced Kyuhyun to get few other jabs once he has brought the babies to Korea. Haemophilus influenzae type B + Polio Vaccine job are a must, as well as MMR Measles-Mumps-Rubella + Varicella (chicken pox) Vaccine, to further protect the twins from pneumococcus bacteria. 

Kyuhyun told his mother-in-law that he was amazed and didn't know that babies have so many injections! Mrs Lee told him some of the injections are not compulsory in Korea, but they were good to build the babies' defence mechanism. 

Meanwhile in Busan, Sungmin watched the video over and over again, squealing in delights. Their twins looked so cute!!! He showed the video and photos to his brother when he had finished with his conference call with his staff. 

"Aren't they cute, Jinnie!!! Looked, this one yawn so cutely and they just fall asleep while still drinking milk!! They are so cute!!!!" Sungmin was still squealing happily. 

"Ohmygod, yes they are so cute!!! Omma must be so happy seeing her first granddaughters!!!" Sungjin squeal too. 

"Oh yes, Kyu also took a photo of omma, here it is! See, omma was smiling so happily!!" Sungmin was so happy that their mother was happy. 

"When are they flying back?" 

"Kyu said in 2 days time. They have to register for passport at the Korean Consulate-General in Osaka, and get immigration clearance to bring out the twins" 

"Wow, it's not an easy procedure. And Kyuhyun-hyung really go to the extend to bring in the twins. He really a dedicated husband, hyung". 

Sungmin smile. Indeed, Kyuhyun has always been a wonderful husband. His love and caring was beyond what Sungmin could imagine even beyond his wildest dream. And Kyuhyun went all out to prove to the World that they could be a normal couple, eventhough they were of same gender. 

Now Sungmin couldn't wait for the twins arrival. Diapers, milk powder, milk bottle, clothings, blankets, were all ready to welcome the twins home. And at night he would talk to his baby that "your sisters are coming home soon!" and that baby could hear their cries in a few days time!. 

Kyuhyun brought his mother-in-law and Seulgi to eat dinner at Nanzan, Sakyo Ward, Shimogamo Kitanonokamicho. It has fantastic wagyu beef and seeing some Muslim ladies, Mrs Lee asked Kyuhyun whether they could eat the meat here. 

"Ohh, this restaurant caters for halal menu, ommonim. They have the halal certificate and they prepare the dishes the proper way as per Muslim rule, so last time during our final year, we brought one of our Muslim classmate here too" Kyuhyun told her, and Mrs Lee nodded her head with understanding. 

"That's right, ommonim, and our Muslim classmate love it a lot! Let's order the wagyu beef, Kyu, let your ommonim try" Seulgi suggested. 

"Definitely! Ommonim, they will grill it here on our table! Ok let's order!" Kyuhyun said excitedly. 

They ordered halal wagyu steak strips, assorted grill vegetables, fresh salad with sesame seed, their special flavoured house dressing, cooked ommi rice, wakame seaweed soup, and for dessert, they decided on orange jelly. Mrs Lee enjoyed watching the grilling and after tasting the wagyu beef, she closed her eyes to enjoy the flavour and the tender

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter