Confession again

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's going on, Kyuhyun?" Mr Cho stepped from behind his wife. In the dimmed light, Kyu could even see their surprise and confusion in their faces. 

"Dear, let's sit down first. Kyu just arrived and seemed like he was rushing all the way. I'll light some more candles. Kyu, do you want any drinks?"

"I'll get it myself, Omma. Yes, let's sit down, we will explain everything." Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin who nodded resignedly, move away and took Kyuhyun's luggage and put in their bedroom. 

"How did you managed to reach here, Kyu, I thought all flights to Busan cancelled" Mrs Cho followed Kyuhyun to the kitchen. The fridge has no power and drinks were just cooling. 

"I detoured to Daegu airport then took a train. I was lucky there were still tickets. Everybody were just grabbing whatever tickets they can get their hands on" Kyuhyun informed his mum. "By the way, when did you two arrived? I didn't received your message that you are coming". 

"Your dad has a business meeting here, so I thought to have dinner with you and Sungmin. I can't get through to you, so I message Sungmin. He told me you are in Jeju for a seminar, so he said why not he cook and we can eat here. Then the thunderstorm cut off all power supplies and we are stranded after dinner. Sungmin offered us to sleep in his room, so here we are, still here. "

"Omma, I'm glad that you keep Sungmin company actually.  Three days ago he had a panic attack and  when I reached home and found him, he was clutching his heart and had difficulty breathing. I was worried that he got his panic attack again, that's why I find ways to rush home when I heard about the thunderstorm and the power failure". 

"You really care so much about Sungmin. I can see now the beauty of your relationship. But let's join Appa and Sungmin in the living room. We can talk further, ok" Mrs Cho pat Kyuhyun’s back and lead him out to the dining room. 

"Ok, I'm listening" Mr Cho looked at Kyuhyun expectedly. Kyuhyun sat next to Sungmin, swallowed before started talking. 

"I am not sure how you two feel about same gender relationship, but I love Sungmin, to me he is the other person to complete my life and not just another man. I'm not sure when I started to love him, it just happened and I am already in the middle of it before I realised I have been loving him all these while. Even when we started knowing each other, I don't understand why I want him to be closed to me, want him to stay with me and want him to be constantly in my life. Only when Noona said it to my face, that I should asked myself how I feel about Sungmin, then I realised that I love him. I care a lot about him, more than I ever care about myself, and he is the world to me" Kyuhyun hold Sungmin's hand. He heard sniffing next to him and realised that Sungmin was crying. Sungmin was so touched with Kyuhyun's confession to his parents that he couldn't stop his tears from flowing. Kyuhyun squeezed his hand and silently wished that he could hugged Sungmin. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter