Taking care of the patient

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin's blood test result revealed correctly what the doctor had diagnosed, pneumonia due to bacteria affecting primarily the microscopic air sacs known as alveoli, in his right lung. He has low blood count too, which made him anaemic, and in addition to the antibiotic drip, the doctor asked the nurse to include vitamins and iron in his dietary intake while he is warded, and to give him iron pills. Sungmin need to stay in the hospital till Sunday. 

He got his phone from Kyuhyun, and texted his boss, Shin Donghee of his hospitalisation, and then texted Ryeowook and Hyukjae. They texted back with concern and wanted to visit him, and send speedy recovery wishes. Kyuhyun needed to go to his office, so once he has ensure that Sungmin had his drip changed, had clean himself and changed his hospital attire, eaten his breakfast, and taken his medicine, he kissed Sungmin and told him that he would come back during his lunch. Sungmin assured him that he is ok and he doesn't want to trouble Kyuhyun during his working hours, but Kyuhyun just silenced him and kissed him again before he left. 

Ryeowook made a big fuss because Sungmin did not tell him that he was unwell the day before. Sungmin assured him that he was just having cough initially, in the office, so he himself did not know it that he was having symptoms of pneumonia. The boss, Shindong, Ryeowook, Hyukjae and 2 more from other team came to visit Sungmin during their lunch time and luckily Sungmin was in a one bedder, because it seemed like they were having a party instead of visiting a sick patient. Shindong brought burgers for their lunch and gave 1 to Sungmin after telling him that patients need happy food to recover faster. 

When the door opened and Kyuhyun’s face pop in, Sungmin was coughing due to endless laughter, but of course Kyuhyun thought that the coughing was due to the pneumonia. After saying hi to everyone, he asked Sungmin whether he has taken his medicine coz he was coughing badly, and Sungmin laughingly said that he was coughing due to Shindong's jokes. Ryeowook was still on the sofa as he was laughing too hard and need to sit down else he would be rolling on the floor. 

Once Sungmin's colleagues has left, Kyuhyun bend down to kiss Sungmin and asked him whether he managed to sleep after he left this morning. Sungmin said he slept like a log until his colleagues barged in which woke him up. 

"Our Jeju trip is confirmed. I want you to rest and just enjoy yourself. It should still be within your hospitalisation medical leave, so you don't have to apply leave. I've asked the doctor whether you can travel, he assured me that you can.  So I've confirmed our flight and hotel" Kyuhyun smile at him. 

"Really? We are going to Jeju? Wow that's great!!! When? "

"Next Friday after Lunar New Year. Since we've decided to just spend Lunar New Year here in Busan, we can fly to Jeju on the 3rd day. I will get extra medicines from the pharmacy here to bring along". 

Sungmin hugged Kyuhyun waist, and rest his head on Kyuhyun's stomach. He hasn't visited Jeju at all and to be able to go with Kyuhyun, wow, it feels like they are having a honeymoon! 

"Have you eaten Kyu? I told you if you are busy you don't have to drop by du

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter