Moving house

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin was admiring their new house from their garden. Renovation had been completed and their house key has been handed over to them. The gorthic architectural design was well done and it reminded him a lot of Gräfibiel Hill at Visp, which they had visited while they were in Switzerland.

It has been eight months since their wedding reception in Busan, and they had secured buying the house and managed to get the housing loan from the Bank. The process took them a few months, and when the purchase was finally settled, they started planning for the renovation. 

Renovation started two months later and they literally dragged Sungmin's father and Sungjin down to Busan to do the renovation for them. Sungmin's mother came down as well and she would be helping Sungmin on the decoration and cleaning of the house.

Kyuhyun was happy that Sungmin was happy. He purposely suggested his father-in-law to do the renovation so that Sungmin would be more satisfied with their house because his family did their part. Kyuhyun didn't want Sungmin to keep thinking that the house belongs to Kyuhyun because the bulk of the renovation cost was from Kyuhyun's savings. So by doing this, Kyuhyun wanted Sungmin to regard that this is really THEIR house. And he was glad that he has achieved that. 

They would be moving in during the coming  weekend, and Kyuhyun's family would be coming down as well, probably after they had moved in as Mr Cho couldn't apply leave until the following week. Earlier, Kyuhyun had rented the apartment next to Donghae for the Lee's, who needed to stay due to the renovation works, and Donghae has been the person who benefited the most for being Mrs Lee's neighbour. Ever since they were introduced, Donghae has been Mrs Lee's favourite because he ate anything that Mrs Lee cooked and has no qualms asking for a 2nd round. Eventhough Kyuhyun scolded him, he just put on his poker face and smile until everybody laughed and he was always welcome into the Lee's rented apartment. 

Over dinner one night with the Lee's at Kyuhyun and Sungmin's apartment, Donghae, who joined them for dinner, said that he was sad that Kyuhyun and Sungmin would be moving out soon. They had been his closest neighbour and occasionally he would join them for a drink, together with Hyukjae. Sungmin told him that he could always go over their new house and that he would always be welcome. 

"Really? I can drop by anytime at your new house??" he asked Sungmin again. 

"Yes, Hae, you are welcome anytime!! There's a beach nearby so you and Hyukjae can go for a picnic in summer, and come to our house to take a shower" Sungmin told him. 

"Yey...!!" 

"One one condition... Help us move our things this weekend" Kyuhyun stepped in and told Donghae sternly. 

"Ahhh Kyu, of course I will help. I'm your best neighbour you know" Donghae said, knowing Kyuhyun very well that he was only joking. 

"Donghae-yah, if you are free tomorrow, you can go over with Sungmin and me, coz we are cleaning and decorating the house. Some new furnitures are coming too" Mrs Lee told Donghae. 

"Hae, you are lucky that your surname is "Lee", that's why my mother-in-law likes you" Kyuhyun tell him jokingly. Mrs Lee and the rest laughed. 

"Ohh you are a "Lee" too?" Mr Lee said, surprised. 

"Yes yes Mr Lee" Donghae said proudly, and added "Kyu, you are the only "Cho" here hahaha. You are the odd one out!!!" 

"So what?" Kyuhyun threw a napkin at him and Donghae dodged in time, "As long as Sungmin loves me, I'm ok to be the only Cho" Kyuhyun put his hand at the back of Sungmin's chair and pulled him closer. 

"Yes yes, my one and only Cho" Sungmin said laughing, and hugging Kyuhyun. 

"Ahhhh, too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter