Scheming

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun emailed whatever he has investigated, to Heechul. He had called him earlier to inform him who he has suspected behind all these, and he told Heechul that he was okay to go to Seoul to help clear their company's name and unravel the motive behind the lawsuit. 

Heechul was totally against the idea "No, KimKyu, if the real motive is to get back at you, then your life will be in danger. If they were so daring to shoot your father-in-law, they would have no qualms to shoot at you too!" 

"I need to get to the bottom of this, hyung. It's not fair that they make use of our head office to get back at me...." Kyuhyun reasoned with him. 

"I know and I understand you, so let our lawyer handles this, you stay clear of it. If they got to know that you are there, they might plan something bad". 

"You see the info that I send to you, then you discuss with our big boss?" Kyuhyun asked Heechul. 

"Yes I will. In the meantime, stay at your home. I know you didn't want Sungmin to know, but at least you inform Sungjin. Both of you need to protect your family. I call you again after I discuss with Soo Man, okay?" Heechul told him. 

"Okay, hyung, thank you" Kyuhyun relented. He quickly sent the info over and received Heechul's text confirmation that he has received it. 

He called Sungjin and told him what happened and what he suspected. 

"Ohmygod, hyung! Now that you say it, I think you are absolutely right! Must be that woman who plan all these!" Sungjin was cursing and swearing over the phone. 

"if it's true, I really need to put a stop to all these nonsense, and put them all behind bars! The good thing is, they didn't know that I'm based in Busan. So our family is safe too" Kyuhyun told him. 

"Hyung, I think you shouldn't keep this from Sungmin-hyung. Let him know so that he will be on his guard and will not reply any emails. He needs to protect omma as well" Sungjin told Kyuhyun his view. 

Kyuhyun took a deep breath "Yeah I guess you are right. I will tell him after his checkup tomorrow".

"Hyung, take it easy okay? And your boss is right, don't go to Seoul. Though we might not 100% know the real motive, your life might be in danger. You are safer in Busan" Sungjin adviced him. 

"Okay okay, thanks Jin. Can you invite Seulgi home tomorrow night so we can all talk? I need her advice also" Kyuhyun told him. 

"Sure hyung" Sungjin told him and they bid goodbye and he off his phone. Good thing was, both himself and his mother had switch to Busan's number, so that wretch woman hasn't been able to contact them. 

Sungjin felt that despite being a bimbo, his ex-sister-in-law was really smart in scheming things. Though stuck behind bars, she still managed to seek her relatives' help and made use of them to submit a fake joint venture to SM Sapphire to lure Kyuhyun out. Somehow she must have found out where Kyuhyun worked and that he was the Chief Financial Analyst, so she schemed all these fake joint venture and then lawsuit, so that Kyuhyun would be the one fronting this lawsuit. He sighed and shook his head. He hope that this would be the last they heard about her and her nonsense. 

Sungmin's hospital checkup went well and his caesarean wound was healing. He could start doing some light exercises, but was advised not too vigorous yet, so jogging with Kyuhyun has to wait. 

"I'll walk with you in the morning, maybe we can push along our kids in their prams" Kyuhyun told his beloved Sungmin when they were back in their car. 

"That would be nice. But I don't want to trouble you, Kyu. You are going back to work soon. So maybe I get omma to accompany me".

"Talking about work, I need to tell you something. Shall we go for lunch?" Kyuhyun glanced at him.

"Let me call omma to tell her we will lunch outside and we will be back late" Sungmin smile him. He knew his husband has something on his mind, related to work, so whatever it was, he would want to share his burden or at least provide a listening ear to his beloved husband.  

They waked into a cafe and Kyuhyun put his arm around Sungmin's shoulder to help him to walk. They settled at a corner table

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter