Signing agreement

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Min, what happen?" Kyuhyun texted back.

"I couldn't do it. I can't even get it up. Help me"

Kyuhyun called Sungmin. "Kyu, come here" Sungmin immediately said when he answered Kyuhyun's call and was on the brink of tears.

"Listen baby, I want you to overcome your insecurity and try on your own"

"I can't"

"Yes you can. Relax ok, take a deep breath. Relax. Close your eyes and think of me. Imagine that I'm the one massaging you. I kiss you and you and kiss you again. Just relax and use your other hand and concentrate... that I am with you"

Soon, Kyuhyun could hear some breathless sound and he knew it was working. He purposely didn't want to go to Sungmin's cubicle because he wanted Sungmin to overcome his fears due to his previous marriage where his ex-wife always ridicule him.

"Min, yes yes relax and concentrate. Do it faster" Kyuhyun encouraged Sungmin. 

Sungmin grabbed the container and removed the lid with his mouth. Picking up his phone again, he said in a breathless voice "Kyu, I'm I'm reaching" 

"Good Min, concentrate and think of my hand going into yours" 

"Kyu......" Sungmin controlled his scream and managed dump his phone on the rack, grab the container and aim in it so that his were safely accumulate there.

Kyuhyun was happy beyond words! Finally Sungmin could do it himself! He was no longer bothered by his ex-wife taunting words that he can never do himself. That he was not a man.

Kyuhyun left his cubicle and washed his hands. He waited for Sungmin. Luckily the gents were deserted at this time. He walked to the last cubicle where Sungmin was, and knocked softly. "Min, are you ok?"

"Yes, give me a minute".

Kyuhyun heard the flushing and then the unlocking of the door. "Hey baby. I'm so proud of you!" and Kyuhyun hugged him.

Sungmin hide his face in Kyuhyun's chest. "Thank you, Kyu. I'm so glad I can do it!"

"I love you, Min. Ok wash your hand and we can go back to the clinic. This is it! We have our and the doctor will do some more testing and start the test tube process"

Sungmin held Kyuhyun's hand as they walked back to the consultation room. He felt that he was the one getting pregnant and felt very nervous. The nurse politely asked them to place their containers on a sterilised tray and then she brought it into another room. Another nurse informed them that Dr Hiroyuki Asakura would like to see them now. 

After a lengthy discussion, they signed the agreement for a number of legal laws and fees, amongst others:
1) fertilization of eggs and cultivation of embryos in the clinic;
2) compensation for Egg Donor, which will also be th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter