First trip together

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why? Is it.. does it... taste horrible?"

"Kyu, it's delicious. I love it! And I thought you couldn't cook"

"Really? Sure? Phew.. I'm glad you like it. I Google it actually and it was quite easy to make heehee". 

"Wow, you really made the effort, thank you for cooking for me". 

"You are welcome. Don't forget to eat your medicines ok. I'm off to work. I'll get lunch for us later. See you Min!" Kyuhyun kissed him and smile at him, and left. 

Sungmin waved at him and finished up the porridge, eat his medicines and washed up the bowl. He felt weak but better, so he took his laptop and went back to the bed. He better check his emails and do some work, else he will be roting at home. While replying some emails, he got a message from Kyuhyun "I know you are doing work! Finished whatever you were doing, off the laptop and rest!" 

OMG, did he install a camera or something?? Sungmin thought... He smile and finished replying his mails and shut down his laptop. He type back a reply "did you install a camera???" 

"Haha you mean I was right?? "

"Yeah hahaha. Really Kyu, I was doing exactly that!" 

"See, I know you so well! Haha "

"Go do your work and stop messaging!" 

Kyuhyun send a 'punch' emoticon.

Sungmin type "Ouch. Love you too" 

He smiles and put down his phone. He need to finished up his knitting. He had started knitting a dark green sleeveless sweater for Kyuhyun's birthday 2 weeks ago and only left the bottom seams to finish up. He need to hide it again when Kyuhyun return for lunch. He plan to wrap the present and put it at the bottom of their clothes for Jeju trip in their luggage so that Kyuhyun wouldn't notice. After lunch, he probably start cleaning their house to prepare for Lunar New Year which is the day after tomorrow. 

Lunch was nice. Kyuhyun bought Chinese fried rice plus his favourite crepe! He missed the crepe so much that he ate that first, much to Kyuhyun's chuckling. He pinched Sungmin's nose and said that he looked so cute. He told Sungmin that Sungjin email him asking how his hyung is doing. Kyuhyun replied that instead of resting, his hyung was clearing emails.... and so he earned a smack from Sungmin. 

"Kyu, how could you tell him that!!"

"And you know what he replied? 'yeah yeah that's my hyung hahaha' "

"tsk..." 

"You just rest and let Hyukjae-ssi and Ryeowook-ssi run everything. They need to train to take over one day". 

"Why, I don't plan to retire so early". 

"Ahhhh, but I need you to be with me whenever I need to travel, which I think will be more frequent in the coming years"

"I'll be here when you return from travelling"

"Why, don't you want to go with me? I can't stay away from you for long"

Sungmin felt like hugging Kyuhyun when he heard that. He felt so touch. "But isn't it good to stay apart once in a while, so that we will miss each other?" 

"No..... "

"Your 'no' means we will not miss each other?" 

"No babe, I cannot stay apart from you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter