Wedding talks

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They ended up sleeping instead of arguing whether Kyuhyun could do it or not. Since now that his broken ribs were almost heal, Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin closer and they slept in that position till morning. 

Sungmin went home early on Friday evening, and they proceed their journey to Daejeon after a quick bite. As they have driven to Daejeon a few times, Sungmin has became quite familiar with the way. They reached Daejeon around 8 at night, and a happy Mrs Cho kept asking Kyuhyun to sit down so that he didn't tire his leg. 

They ate dinner together and update parents on Kyuhyun's physiotherapy and that he should be completely heal by end of the month. Kyuhyun also informed his parents of their plan to get married in Zurich, and has already secure the church and the priest. 

Mrs Cho pestered Mr Cho to fly to Switzerland to witness the wedding and when Mr Cho agreed, Mrs Cho clapped her hands happily as she really wanted to be there for their wedding to support them. Kyuhyun offered to pay for the air tickets but Mr Cho said they can pay themselves. So finally it was agreed that Kyuhyun would pay for the air tickets while Mr Cho will pay for the accommodation. 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin that he would pay for his parents' and Sungjin's air tickets as well. Sungmin felt bad because he should be paying for his own parents but Kyuhyun insisted to pay for them. They would inform them when they reached Seoul later. Sungmin texted Sungjin to let him know that they would drop by Ilsan after they had done with the tailor. 

After breakfast the next morning, they drove to Seoul. It was smooth though rain started pouring heavily. Sungmin proved to be a careful driver and managed to manoeuvre the car to avoid flooded section of the highway. The flood slows down the traffic and their journey and before long, Kyuhyun’s injured leg started to ache as he has not taken his medication yet. 

"Min, is there any sign for a rest area ahead?" 

"No I didn't see any yet. Why? You need to use the washroom?" 

"No I need to buy mineral water to take my medication. My leg started aching" Kyuhyun was groaning in pain. 

"Oh my, I forgot to bring a bottle of water. I'm so sorry Kyu" 

"My fault, I didn't remember to take the medication when we were in Daejeon". 

"Is the pain bearable? I think the next rest stop is about a kilometre away"

"Yeah don't worry about me, I can manage the pain" 

"Kyu, push the chair more to the back and adjust it so that you can lie down. You need to straighten your leg" Sungmin glance worriedly at Kyuhyun and realised that he was really in great pain. He scolded himself for not bringing a bottle of samdasoo along. "See, your leg is still not heal yet, you still thinking of doing it few nights ago" 

"Thanks for your confidence in me" 

"Kyu, let it properly heal first, we can do it anytime" 

"Ok princess" 

"Is it better now?" 

 "Yeah coz I can see your pretty side view" 

"tsk.. I'm serious" 

"Still painful but bearable. The cramp is still there" 

"Ok we should reach the rest stop soon. Hang it there" 

Kyuhyun was quiet. He was trying hard to bear the pain. He never expect that missing out to take his medication could cause his leg to cramp like this and the pain around the broken portion was piercing. Straightening his leg was a good suggestion at least it ease the pain a little. 

"Kyu? Are you ok? Say something. Kyu?" 

"I'm ok.... " 

Sungmin knew that Kyuhyun was trying hard to bear the pain, that was why he suddenly became very quiet. The rest-stop should be in the next exit, but the rain was still  heavy. Finally he saw the exit sign and switch lane to prepare to exit. He hope that it wasn't crowded and he could get a parking space near to the cafe. He would hop out to buy a bottle of samdasoo and some snacks and hop back into the car so that Kyuhyun could eat something and then took his medications. 

He was lucky to take over a spot when a car reversed and left. He surveyed the place to see the entrance. 

"Min, wait for a few minutes, it's pouring heavily now. You'll get drench" 

"The entrance is just there, I can quickly run there. You stay here, I'll be back" 

Before Kyuhyun could stop him, Sungmin has opened the door and dash to the entrance. Grimacing in pain, he slowly sat up to see if he could see Sungmin and that he is ok. He kept forgetting to keep an umbrella in the car. He must remember to do so. He straightened his seat and surveyed the rest-stop and wait for Sungmin. Sungmin's safety is his first priority and he wished that he could ran in to be with Sungmin. Sungmin is pretty and timid, he just don't trust other people who might try to take advantage of his other half. 

"My other half! My Sungmin!" Kyuhyun said smiling, forgetting his pain for a split second. 

And Sungmin suddenly appeared at the entrance, with a guy holding an umbrella for him! Who the hell is that guy??!! Kyuhyun began to wonder. He tried to tame his jealousy and kept reminding himself that Sungmin loved only him an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter