Hospital stay

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


When Sungmin has fallen asleep, Kyuhyun slowly transferrd his head down to the pillow and adjust the drip. He looked at Sungmin's peaceful face, he smile to himself and kissed his forehead. He whispered "Min darling, I go home for a while and I'll come back here later ok. I love you". 

He quietly took his haversack and left the ward. Once home, he change his bedsheet cover, throw it in the washing machine together with his other unwashed clothes, put the detergent, and start the machine. He took a warm shower, change and watered Sungmin's plants. His apartment is clean and tidy, so he just waited for the washing machine to finish, them he transfered all the laundry to the drier. He had received Sungmin's message about the flight details and with one last look, he left his house. 

It was crowded at Gimhae airport the next morning, with groups of tourist from China. Kyuhyun don't understand why they need to talk very loudly, but anyway he felt thankful on behalf of Busan that tourist wanted to visit their city. He saw Sungjin and waved at him, with Sungmin's parents right behind him. Kyuhyun bow at them and help carry their cabin bags and gestured them to his car. 

"Appa, Omma and Jin, how about we go for a light breakfast and then I bring you to Jagalchi Market for fresh seafood early lunch? Sungmin is having x-ray and blood test this morning, so he will not be back at his ward so soon".

"Sounds good! I'm starving!" 

"Jin, you are always hungry!!" Mrs Lee chided Sungjin. 

"Kyuhyun-hyung, can we have a western breakfast?"

"OK then we go put your things in our house first, then I bring you to  a nice cafe called 'Whoever'.  It's Sungmin's and my favourite breakfast cafe"

While driving, Mr Lee updated Kyuhyun on his tie ups with construction firms which he needs Kyuhyun's opinion about the investment portion. Kyuhyun readily agreed to help Mr Lee and that they could discuss over breakfast. 

Once they reached Kyuhyun’s home, Sungjin whistle, Mrs Lee said "Wow", and Mr Lee said "You see, dear, I told you Hanok design is nice. Kyuhyun has the same taste as me!" and Kyuhyun high-5 with Mr Lee, and Mrs Lee and Sungjin laughed. 

They had a great time in 'Whoever' Café, and after the guys talked business for a while, Mrs Lee cleared loudly and said she had finished her tea!. Kyuhyun laughed and said they should make a move to Jagalchi market. The Lees loved Jagalchi Market so much that they also wanted to bring back some fresh seafood. Kyuhyun said he has dry box in his car and they can purchase ice from one of the stall. 

The seafood lunch was awesome and Kyuhyun received a thumbs up from Mrs Lee. Once they had buy their seafood and stored in the ice in the dry box, they set off to the hospital. Sungmin was just wheel in when they stepped into the ward. Lots of hugging and talking and laughing and Kyuhyun has to practically force Sungmin to lie down so that his antibiotics drip could flow properly. 

They catched up on Sungmin's news, and they were so relieved that he is recovering. Kyuhyun told them that he intend to bring Sungmin to a Jeju to rest and drive around for sight seeing. 

"Hyung, I want to go also!!!" Sungjin raised his hand. 

"Jin, it's for your brother to rest. And don't disturb them" Mrs Lee slap his shoulder playfully. 

"Too bad Jin, Kyuhyun booked everything already" Sungmin showed his tongue at Sungjin who pretend to start sulking and sit at the other corner end of the bed. He was just teasing them of course, and he knew that they wanted to spend some time together and he wouldn't want to disturb them. He is already so thankful that Kyuhyun always had his hyung's happiness in mind. 

Kyuhyun gestured Mr Lee to sit at the sofa so that they could continue discussing about the investment tie-ups. Mr Lee now know why Kyuhyun was well respec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter