Nearly got hurt

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It turned out that Ahra noona was really not well, and she was advised to be in total bedrest for 2 weeks. Her vomiting was bad and she constantly felt dizzy and it was dangerous for the babies, hence the doctor's advice.

"Noona, omma said she and appa will be visiting you next week" Kyuhyun said after they had arrived and Sungmin rushed to be with her at her bedroom. They had hugged and Ahra was complaining non-stop about her nausea and that she got no appetite blah blah blah, making both Kyuhyun and his brother-in-law shook their head because Ahra's face literally lit up when she saw the Nutella pie that Sungmin carried. 

They had bought that delicious looking Nutella Pie at Chosun Deli at Westin Chosun, which Sungmin saw it just before they checked out, and immediately pestered Kyuhyun to buy for his sister. Sungmin told Kyuhyun that he somehow could feel Ahra's craving and Kyuhyun has to order a separate piece just for Sungmin to satisfy HIS OWN craving! 

And now Sungmin was spoonfeeding her the nutella pie and magically Ahra didn't even felt nauseated.

"And noona, you can eat yourself! Stop asking Sungmin to feed you!" Kyuhyun chided his sister.

"Shut up. You don't even care about your poor noona and your nephews. I haven't been eating well and my dearest husband didn't buy me what I craved most. It's chocolates, dear. You see, Sungmin knows me best!!!" Ahra said and smile sweetly at Sungmin. 

"Dear, you asked for chocolates every hour. How can you only eat chocolates!" her husband tried to reason with her. 

"Hyung, don't pamper her! Noona, to gain strength is your own willpower. You need to get use to your hormone changes and carrying the twins" Kyuhyun said with his hands on his hips. 

"Go out and drink your wine. Leave me and Sungminnie here!" Ahra showed her tongue at her brother. 

Sungmin smile at the two siblings. "Noona, how is it being pregnant? Is it really hard?" 

"The first few weeks were bad. But yes, like what Kyu said, I beginning to get use to carrying the twins. Just that the nausea killed my appetite, so hopefully it go away soon".

"You know, noona, when we found out that the surrogate mother is pregnant with our babies, I felt nausea too, as though I was the one getting pregnant. I felt tired, sickly and nausea. I read somewhere that some baby's father could feel the pregnancy symptom, but strangely Kyu didn't feel it and keep teasing me "are you pregnant?" non-stop" Sungmin laughed. 

Ahra laughed too. Actually she sympathised with Sungmin. He has the feminine nature but couldn't perform as a female as he is in a man's body. "It is God's way of telling you that the babies are yours and Kyuhyun's".

"Yeah, you are right, but sometimes I wished that I could bear our own  children for Kyuhyun. But I have to accept that I can't, so I am thankful that Kyu arranged for a surrogate mother to carry our child" 

"You will have 2 nephews too, so treat my twins as yours and Kyu's too!!" Ahra smile at him. 

"Noona, when your tummy is big, can I touch it? I want to feel the babies' movements. It must be a wonderful feelings" 

"Of course can! Maybe we meet at Daejeon as I might be giving birth there so that omma can look after me" Ahra smile. 

"Oh that's great! It's nearer for us to visit you!" 

"When are your babies due, Sungminnie?" Ahra asked while gobbling down the last spoonful of Nutella pie. She actually ate all the six pieces!!! 

"In Fall, early November" Sungmin smile happily and put down the plate on top of the pie box, and pour a glass of warm water for his sister-in-law. "Drink warm water, noona, it helps to digest your food". 

"Sungminnie, you are the best! My stupid  brother is so lucky to have you" and she dranked the water handled by Sungmin. Miraculously, she didn't felt like throwing up and she felt so satisfied. So, all this while, she must have been craving for pie, and chocolates, and nutella pie is the perfect combination! "Sungminnie, thank you for buying this nutella pie, my cravings are satisfied! I love it!" 

"You are welcome noona! We can buy for you again on our way back from my hometown". 

"Oh you can? Oh yes yes please!!" Ahra was clapping her hands!!! 

Sungmin laughed and nodded. He was glad he made the right choice when buying the Nutella pie because he somehow could sense Ahra noona's craving. He couldn't comprehend it too, but somehow he could sense it. 

So on their way to Ilsan, Sungmin turned to Kyuhyun who was driving "Kyu, on the way back, can we buy that nutella pie again for noona?" 

"Huhh why? She finished up all the pies and I don't even get a single piece. She don't deserve another box" 

"Tsk, Kyu... noona is pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter