Countdown

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A-Yeong recovered after a week, with countless sleepless nights by the parents. Kyuhyun and Sungmin took turns to feed her milk and medicine and they finally heaved a sigh of relieved when she could finally laughed and kicked her legs.

"Now I know why my women colleagues often applied urgent leave when their kids were sick! Taking care or sick kids are really no joke!!" Kyuhyun laid down besides Sungmin contentedly after both A-Yeong and Ahnjung slept.

"Yeah, it's really no joke! And we are having another one..." Sungmin chucked at him.

"I'm looking forward to it actually..." Kyuhyun said, pulling Sungmin closer to him.

"You mean get it over and done with, or because it's our son?" Sungmin .

Kyuhyun laughed "Both I guessed. I want you to get back to normal life and we can take care of our three babies together"

"3 more months Kyu, and it will be over.." Sungmin soothed his tummy.

Kyuhyun soothed Sungmin's tummy it too. "It's really a miracle, isn't it? A baby boy is growing inside you.  I never thought that it's possible..."

"Me too, sometimes I want to turn sideways and wonder why my side is heavy, then I remembered 'Ohh I'm pregnant' hahaha"

Kyuhyun pinched Sungmin's nose because he was so cute. "During your next checkup, I want to ask Mino whether we can fix a date for the cesarean"

"Ohh I hope we can. Let's ask omma tomorrow which date is good to give birth!" Sungmin said happily.

"That was my intention too, Min! But.... how about you yourself, do you have any prefered date?"

"If you ask me, of course I prefer 3rd Feb, your birthday"

"Aishhh, then I won't feel special anymore. Choose another date!" Kyuhyun laughed making Sungmin giggled and playfully punched him on his chest. 

"Of course your birthday is always special, daddyKyu! So it will be a special day for daddy and son" 

"Tsk, let's choose another date..." 

"Ok then, let's omma choose" Sungmin said, yawning. 

Kyuhyun pulled the blanket and wrapped his other hand around Sungmin "Alright, let's get some sleep before one of the girls wake up!" Kyuhyun said, yawning too. 

Mrs Lee immediately blurted out 3rd Feb for a good date, the next morning during breakfast when Sungmin asked her! He looked at Kyuhyun and both of them laughed! 

"What's the joke?" Sungjin asked curiously. 

"Last night I asked Min whether we should decide on the date of the cesarean, and which date he preferred. He said 3rd Feb, which is my birthday. So I said no, because it's my special day and I prefer not to share it with our son. So we concluded that we will ask ommonim" Kyuhyun explained while sipping his coffee. 

"Ahhhh, so omma, what's good about 3rd Feb?" Sungjin asked. 

"It's a good day, because it's in-between winter and spring. It's a happy feeling that winter is ending, and Lunar New Year is approaching, plus spring too" Mrs Lee smile happily. "And Kyuhyun's birthday just added to the spice!" 

"But ommonim, I want my son to have his own special day, not sharing with me..." Kyuhyun said in a brat-spoilt voice, making the Lees laughed. 

"Kyu, it will still be yours and his' special day to me... and we can celebrate together" Sungmin said smiling. 

"And this year it will be a worrying birthday for you because of hyung's cesarean. How about we celebrate a day earlier this year?" Sungjin suggested. 

"It's fine with me" Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows and agreed. He planned to invite Seulgi over. 

"Ok so, we let Dr Song know of the date to be 3rd Feb?" Sungmin asked his gorgeous husband. 

"Yeah okayyy" he said smilingly and pinching Sungmin's nose. He finished his coffee and brought his mug to the sink.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter