Medical appointment

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin went through the article that Kyuhyun had passed to him, which is about the Kyoto medical centre which would handle their surrogacy, egg donor and the overall procedure. OVU.com is a Professional Network of Medical Specialists, Doctor's and Clinics specializing in Fertility Treatment helping couples who wanted to have children. They have trusted top-rated doctors and medical specialists and have a few clinics in Kyoto itself.

The doctor which Kyuhyun's friend recommended to them was Dr. Hiroyuki Asakura, and MD and also one of the top Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Kyoto.

The surrogate mother was Nakano Kitaoji and she seemed to be quite young and good looking, and a mother of 4 which comprises of two sets of twins. Kyuhyun's friend has attached her photo as well as her family's foto in her profile record.

During their dinner that previous evening, and after Sungmin has agreed on the surrogacy, a surprised Kyuhyun had gotten up, walked to his seat and hugged him over his shoulder from behind his chair. Sungmin knew that his wonderful husband, Kyuhyun, did it all for him, because Kyuhyun knew that Sungmin has always wanted kids. And he agreed that this was the best option for them.

They would be flying to Kyoto next Friday evening, and had made an appointment with Dr Hiroyuki Asakura on Saturday morning at 10am Kyoto time. Kyuhyun had jokingly informed Sungmin that they have to keep their healthy, and the best way was to make regular lovemaking throughout the week. Sungmin believed it at first, so he innocently said that he was okay with it, until Kyuhyun burst out laughing and when Sungmin realised that Kyuhyun was joking, he beat Kyuhyun repeatedly until both of them literally rolled on the floor laughing.

They have both called their parents and informed them, and their parents have no objection. In fact they were very supportive and both mothers said that they couldn't wait to see their grandchildren. 

When they did make love a day before they fly off to Kyoto, Kyuhyun remembered his joke and couldn't stopped laughing and Sungmin had to kiss him repeatedly to get him to concentrate, else would not be erect enough to enter Sungmin. After a few kisses and pinching, Kyuhyun finally was sane enough to finish off inside Sungmin. 

They fly using Air Busan from Gimhae International Airport in Busan, direct to Osaka, and the flight took only an hour and 25mins. Kyoto has no airport, and most foreign visitors arrived in Kyoto via Kansai International Airport. From Kansai, they took the Limited Express Haruka train to Kyoto Station, where Kyuhyun had booked to rent a Nissan car from Nissan-Rent-A-car, at the north side of Kyoto Station building. 

"Kyu, I am so glad that you are so familiar with Kyoto. If I am here alone, I surely will lose my way'

"I studied here for 3 years, Min, and I worked for a while here too, before I returned back to Seoul" Kyuhyun smile at Sungmin and started to input the hotel address in the GPS. He has made a hotel reservation at Hotel Granvia Kyoto, at 600-8216 Kyōto-fu, Kyōto-shi, Shimogyō-ku, Higashishiokōjichō, and eventhough the hotel should be a walking distance, he didn't know where exactly it was, so he needed to rely on the GPS. 

Once they have checked-in and Sungmin had unpacked their toiletries and tonight's change of clothing, he found Kyuhyun sitting on the sofa set typing something on his phone. He poured mineral water to 2 glasses and sat next to Kyuhyun. 

"Min, do you mind if we have dinner with my friend tonight? She's the one who recommended the surrogate mother to us" 

"She?" 

"Yes, my Japanese friend is a lady" Kyuhyun chuckled. "We were in the same university and took the same course, but then she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter