Memories of Jeju

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short note: I finally managed to put the banner! Million thanks to @draculasdaughter for her endless help! 

---------------------------

If Sungmin thought The Bear Museum was fun, he has no words for Trick Eye Museum! They posed, laughed and teased each other with the funny and interesting way their eyes were tricked. Sungmin sent some interesting photos to Sungjin, those that he got eaten by snake, standing on a log high up on a mountain overlooking a deep deep gorge, stuck in a sofa and a few more. 

They went to the glass castle next and he bought some gifts for his mum, and 2 sets of matching pair of crystal blue cufflinks for Kyuhyun and himself. These were handmade and were beautifully cut into a sapphire. He love it so much and will give it to Kyuhyun once they reach home. Kyuhyun was at the other side of the hall, on the phone with his colleague. 

It was way past lunch time, and bearing in mind that he shouldn't get Sungmin to be too exhauted, Kyuhyun choose a nice hideaway cafe for them to have a nice, slow and relax lunch, far away from the hustle and bustle with scorns of tourist.  Modica Café is a mile or so from Hallim Park and Jeobjae beach in the Northwestern part of the island, so it was really a hideaway. 

The cafe is actually an Italian restaurant in Hallimsang-ro and Kyuhyun likes this place because everything is super fresh, tasty and they serve authentic Italian dishes. It has a nice environment and beautiful interior, and they have a good selection of wine! 

Kyuhyun ordered octopus salad as appetizer and 2 kinds of pasta (vongole & ravioli di ricotta e spinaci) for their main dish. The quality of food was superb, even Sungmin was praising non-stop. They had a good time chit-chating about Trick Eye Museum, about Jeju's weather, and even talk about more places to visit. Kyuhyun said he wanted Sungmin to have a relaxing time so he would minimise visits and shopping.  But Sungmin said he wanted to visit more places, so Kyuhyun promise to drive up to Mount Halla and on the way down, maybe stopped by to visit some waterfalls, if the weather is fine. 

The drive up to Mt Halla was superb, and they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter