The babies citizenship

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ohmygod! They are so cute!!" Sungmin squeelled happily after hugging them and kissing them. Earlier, he was sitting down waiting for Kyuhyun's arrival, but got sleepy and wanted to take a 5 minutes nap, but it seemed that he totally slept for 2 hours! He only woke up when he felt being kissed and when he opened his eyes, his beloved husband was looking at him with a laughing eyes!

Kyuhyun introduced their daughters to him and Sungmin felt so surreal picking up A-Yeong, holding her, hugging her and kissing her, and then picking up Ahnjong, hugging her and kissing her non-stop. 

A-Yeong yawn cutely and her hands  came out from the blanket and Kyuhyun chuckled "She yawns just like you!" and gently tucked her hands back inside.

Sungmin laughed "Are you sure? Do I yawn like that...?"

Mrs Lee was the one who answered "Yes, Minnie, you yawned like that too, with hands stretching out, when you were a baby!" making everybody laughed.

"Yeah hyung, even now, when you yawn, you will stretched your hands too!" Sungjin added on, laughing.

Kyuhyun helped his mother-in-law to keep the milk bottles and milk powders in the kitchen, and arranged the diapers and baby clothings in the closet that they bought which was now at the nursery corner. Sungjin excused himself after receiving a phone call from his office and went out to the veranda. 

They placed the two babies together on the sofa to take photos. The babies started moving and stretching and opened their cute mouth, and before long, they started crying! 

However prepared they think they were, it was still very chaotic when the girls cried together loudly for milk and Kyuhyun scrambled to the kitchen to prepare their milk. He grabbed two milk bottles but suddenly became panic and forgot how to mix the milk powder! 

Luckily Mrs Lee was there to supervise him "Put 1 scoop of milk powder first, yes yes, then add hot water for a quarter of the bottle, close it, shake first, ok good, then add warm water and shake again and you try the mixture on your hand to see if it's still too hot" 

Kyuhyun poured a bit of the milk on his palm "Yes it's warm, omonim, not hot. Should be okay for them" Kyuhyun said, became calmer now that he managed to prepare the milk. He felt strange, he was always calm and confident in front of his clients and auditors, but his babies' crying could create havoc and panic within himself! 

Sungmin has been trying to coax them to wait but apparently they were too hungry after their last meal on the plane and they cried continuously. "Okay okay babies, daddyKyu is coming with your milk, don't cry okay" he carried both babies on each hand and tried to swing them around. 

Mrs Lee gave her thumbs up for the milk and Kyuhyun rushed out with 2 milk bottles.

"Min, you sit down and feed A-Yeong, let me feed Ahnjong, coz she's heavier..." Kyuhyun took over Ahnjong from Sungmin's right arm, guided him to sit, and passed him a bottle to feed A-Yeong.

"Okie okie darling, here's your milk..." Sungmin coaxed A-Yeong and feed her the milk bottle. 

For Ahnjong, she had already stopped crying when Kyuhyun carried her, maybe because she felt comfortable in Kyuhyun's arm as Kyuhyun had carried her before. Kyuhyun remained standing while making cute faces at her and then feeding her, and grabbed his handphone to snap a photo. She looked so cute looking at Kyuhyun while her milk. 

Kyuhyun sat next to Sungmin and holding Ahnjong and her bottle with one hand, he took photo of Sungmin feeding A-Yeong with his other hand. 

"See their photos, they are so cute!!" Kyuhyun showed the photos to Sungmin. 

"Yes ohmygod, I'm so happy that we have cute babies! But were you panicky just now when they cried?" Sungmin laughed. 

Kyuhyun pinched Sungmin's cheek earning another laughter from him. Kyuhyun admitted "Haha, yes, I was panic! Suddenly I forgot what I should do and how to mix the milk powder! Luckily ommonim was there! I'm always calm and confident in front of my clients, bosses and auditors, but I was panicky just because our daughters cried!!" Kyuhyun laughed. 

"It's a good practice because this is long term and we are going to have another baby!" 

"Trust me, by the time our boy is born, I am already expert in this area!" Kyuhyun sounded so sure and confident, earning a chuckled from Sungmin. 

"Will you be there during my cesarean? I hope they will allow you in" 

"Don't worry love, I'll talk to Mino. Of course I want to be there with you" Kyuhyun smile with a reassurance. 

"Heyy look Kyu, Ahnjong finished her milk! That was fast! A-Yeong still have half-way to go!" Sungmin said, comparing their 2 bottles. "You know how to burp her?" Sungmin asked him, gesturing at Ahnjong. 

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter