Confession

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The drive back to Busan was uneventful. Kyuhyun was very quiet though still attempted to be cheerful once in a while. 

They had slept peacefully the night before. Sungmin was fast asleep when Kyuhyun climbed on to bed, so Kyuhyun just scooped Sungmin into his arms and they stayed like that until morning. Sungmin couldn't be any happier to see Kyuhyun's face 1st thing in the morning. After they packed their stuff, bid Kyuhyun's parents their goodbyes, they drove off, as Kyuhyun didn't want to get stuck in a jam, so he preferred to drive back to Busan in the morning. 

Thinking that Kyuhyun might be sleepy, hence the quietness, Sungmin offered to drive instead. Kyuhyun told him he could take over after their stop in the next intersection. Sungmin wondered if he had said something wrong, or did something wrong? Maybe Kyuhyun wanted to talk last night but he was fast asleep? He was tired after the whole day of baking and helping Mrs Cho in the kitchen. Since he was already groggy he can't helped to doze off immediately. 

Sungmin took over the wheels after their rest stop. They ate their kimbap and drank coffee, and started their drive again. 
They reached home safely and Sungmin parked Kyuhyun's car. Kyuhyun carried both their duffel bags eventhough Sungmin wanted to carry his own. "It's ok Min, it's not heavy. You can open the door then". 

Donghae's door opened at the same time and Eunhyuk was smoothing his crumpled shirt. He was startled when he saw Sungmin but Donghae tried to save the day "Heyyy both of you are back!!! It was so quiet around here, so I invited Hyuk over". 

"Hi boss!! See you tomorrow!! Bye Hae" Eunhyuk said quickly and get into the lift. 

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin questioningly but kept quiet and waved at Donghae. Once they were inside, Sungmin explained that Hyuk worked in his team and he was introduced to Donghae when Eunhyuk, Ryeowook (another staff in his team) and Sungmin himself invited Donghae for dinner. Both of them apparently hit it off and has been seeing each other frequently. Kyuhyun remarked "Wow, that was fast!". 

After they had unpacked, put the clothes in the washing machine and were resting on the sofa, Sungmin asked "Kyu, what's wrong, you've been very quiet and frowning, which is unlike you. Did I do something wrong? "

Kyuhyun  turned to Sungmin and sighed. He took Sungmin's hand and intertwined their fingers. "Let's talk about it then. I'm sorry if I was a bit off and not in the mood to talk. I was thinking and trying to find some answers, regarding us ". 

"What about us? Kyu, you should know from how I reacted, that I like you too. It's just that we should take it easy and go with the flow. We have plenty of time to get to know each other well and get to know our families". 

"That's the thing. I felt that it's not fair if I pull you into another relationship when you had just ended your marriage and need time and space to forget about your past and to start a new life. I can't deceive myself anymore that I love you and I need you more than anything else, but I have to be fair to you Min". 

"You love me? Ohhmygod Kyu, really? You really love me? I am so happy! I thought I am the only one who are hopelessly in love with you! Yes, it's true that I want to start a new life here, but I have made up my mind the new life is with you, if you accept the 'used' me. Your family might like me now, but if they knew that I am a divorcee and that you chose me, a guy and not a girl, they might ended up hating me" Sungmin said sadly. 

Kyuhyun moved closer and hugged Sungmin. After a while, he said "Are you sure that's how you feel? Coz you keep running away from me.." Kyuhyun let him go and .  And he got a smack in the chest from Sungmin. 

"Awwwww Min that's hurt"

"How do you want me to behave, we were at your parents' house! And Ahra noona can read us like an open book! "

"Actually, she's the one who asked me to ask myself how I feel about you. I like you of course, but I've never been in love before, so I wasn't sure myself. Only after I asked myself, what do I like about you, my answer is, I like everything about you, your smile, your eyes, your lips, your humbleness, your caring, your willingness to learn from mistakes, your baking skills, and even your chubby hands. I love all of them" and Kyuhyun kissed each fingers which made Sungmin giggled and tried pulling his hands. 

And Kyuhyun added "And I've been wanting to do this..." and he pulled Sungmin for a kiss, slowly but full of love and tenderness. Startled at first, Sungmin slowly reciprocated and poured all his feelings into the kiss. Not only he loved Kyuhyun, but he was also grateful to him for loving him and trusted him. He loved everything about Kyuhyun too. He was so charming when h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter