The Cho's residence

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 3 weeks since Kyuhyun came back to Busan and he never felt better. He loved it more now because whenever he came home, Sungmin was there and he got to eat home cooked meals. Sungmin finished work earlier and he preferred to go home first so that he could start preparing dinner. Sungmin and him were like a pair, they always did things together, other than work, that is. When Kyuhyun had to drive his car that week, he would dropped Sungmin off at his office, and Kyuhyun would then drive to his office on the other side of Lotte Mall.  They had breakfast at 'Whoever' cafe twice,  bought crepes along the way coz Sungmin loved it and had been driving around Busan on weekends whenever they felt like eating out. 

This weekend, Kyuhyun had asked Sungmin to accompany him to his parents house in Daejeon. Sungmin was excited coz he has never been to Daejeon before. He made apple pies and Kyuhyun helped him with the dough. It was much later that Sungmin realised what he has been agreeing to. It is Kyuhyun's parents that they are meeting, though Kyuhyun had casually told him that it was to celebrate his parents' wedding anniversary. 

Along the way in the car, Sungmin swallowed all his nervousness and concentrate on the scenery outside. They had set off early, about 7am, and now on the highway to Daejeon. He had heard that Daejeon is as cosmopolitan as Seoul, and had been wanting to visit. Kyuhyun was quiet while driving, and this made him more nervous because in his confused mind, it seemed that Kyuhyun was bringing him home to introduced him to his parents. 

"Min, I tune in to English radio station ok, I just want to hear some business news for a while" Kyuhyun said, interrupting his thoughts. 

"Oh, sure. Which station is it, I can change to that station now" Sungmin said, glad that he had something to do. 

"It's Busan e-FM 90.5. Just select nbr 3. I've pre-set the station already."

The DJ was talking about how he loved the next song, which was his all time favourite since he was young. Then Bryan Adams' Song intro started playing in the air and the DJ said "here it is: '(Everything I Do) I Do It For You'" . 

"Ohhh I loved this song!! It was from the movie Robin Hood".. Kyuhyun said and he started humming and then singing along.. 

'Look into my eyes – you will see
What you mean to me.
Search your heart, search your soul. 
And when you find me there you'll search no more.

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for.
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for.
You know it's true:
Everything I do, I do it for you'.

Sungmin was looking at him and was admiring his voice when he felt Kyuhyun eyes on him. Apparently Kyuhyun had stopped the car along with other cars as there seemed to be a congestion, and Kyuhyun turned towards Sungmin and continued singing. 

'Look into your heart – you will find. 
There's nothin' there to hide.
Take me as I am, take my life.
I would give it all, I would sacrifice.

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for. 
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more. 
You know it's true:
Everything I do, I do it for you, oh, yeah'. 

Though Sungmin was not so fluent in English,  he could understand every words and his heart beating at doubled speed when he realised Kyuhyun was sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter