Something unexpected

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun told Sungmin that Mrs Lee had decided to eat out and they would be meeting them for dinner. Though Sungmin felt strange that normally once his mum has decided, she wouldn't change her mind, he just said ok and still happy that they are having dinner with his family. He felt so thankful that they accepted and like Kyuhyun and he felt that today was the best birthday that he ever had. 

They arrived at Yetmat Seoul Bulgogi and was shown in to a private dining area. Sungmin family should be on the way. Sungmin was showing Kyuhyun the fotos that he took just now with Changmin and Victoria, and with Kyuhyun too. They looked so good together. He told Kyuhyun he would use that as his phone home screen wallpaper and Kyuhyun said if they were at the Homestay, he would kiss Sungmin all night. Sungmin moved away when Kyuhyun moved towards him and both of them were laughing and teasing each other. 

The Lee family arrived and Mrs Lee was so happy to see Sungmin laughing and teasing Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun gestured them to sit and Mrs Lee was asking them what were they laughing about. Sungmin showed his mum his foto in the grey suit and Kyuhyun was saying he looked so cute until even the tailor wanted to take a foto with him! Sungjin started teasing his hyung and Kyuhyun hi-5 with him. 

The private room door opened and they started looking at the menu to start ordering. 

"Sungmin!! "

Everybody turned and was surprised that it wasn't the waiter. Sungmin face changed. Sungjin raised his voice "What are you doing here? You followed us!!"

Seeing Sungmin's suddenly became pale and quiet, Kyuhyun started to realise that the woman at the door was Saeun. 

"Of course I followed you! You must have told him not to come home! You made me like a fool! I told you i wanted to celebrate my husband's birthday. You should let him decide, not you or your parents. Sungmin, come here! "

Kyuhyun couldn't stand it any longer. He stood up and face Saeun and said in a deep voice "This is a private dinner which I arranged with Mr Lee's family. Please leave quietly or I will get the waiters to drag you out". 

Saeun looked at Kyuhyun "Who are you to talk to me like that?" 

"I am from SM Sapphire and i have a business deal with Mr Lee. Waiter! "

"I don't care who you are! Sungmin, I said I want to celebrate your birthday with you!" 

"Ma'am, from what I know, you and him are already divorced. You got your beauty shop and you were not supposed to contact him. But you broke the promise. I studied Business Law. From business law point of view, Mr Lee has every right to take back the beauty shop because you broke your promise".

"What the hell are you talking about. Who are you to know what's going on huh? "

"Our company took over Mr Lee's company, and Mr Lee has to declare everything, including the beauty shop that he gave you. Once the contract is signed, our company would also has every right to take back your shop if you did not abide by the rules. I will call our company lawyer now" Kyuhyun took out his phone. 

"Wait wait. Is it true Abunim?" Saeun asked Mr Lee. 

"Of course. I have to declare everything to Mr Cho. He is telling you the truth. And you are disturbing our private dinner arranged by him. He has every right to get the waiters to chase you out. You should be thankful that he asked you to go quietly" Mr Lee played along. 

Sungjin was trying very hard not to laugh. He decided to play along too. "Mr Cho, maybe your company should consider taking over Saeun noona's father's company. I heard he's not doing well too" 

"No! Don't! You shut up Sungjin, you idiot. Ok I will leave Sungmin alone. Don't touch my shop and my father. I am warning you!" she gave a fierce look at Kyuhyun and turn around and  marched off. 

Kyuhyun went out to make sure that she left. Then he called the waiter to inform him that he doesn't want any disturbance or any more visitors to their private room.  He also informed the waiter that they are ready with their orders. 

When Kyuhyun went back to the room, he smiled at them and said "she left". Sungjin said "well done hyung! Thank you!". Mr Lee said his thanks too. 

"Min, are you ok? Don't worry, she won't bother you again" Kyuhyun stand behind Sungmin's chair and hugged him around his shoulder. Sungmin hold Kyuhyun's arms and look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter