Eight.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Tori wasn’t aware that she had been taken back to the place the twelve boys called home. She didn’t take in her surroundings and she wasn’t ready to yet. She felt disgusted with everything that had happened; she was in her own lifeless state of mind.

A warm large jumper was suddenly shoved over her head, on top of her uniform and when her head was forced through the hole of the jumper Chen’s face came into view, she didn’t even realise that they had managed to peel her back pack off her “There we go.” Chen said reaching out to Suho who handed him a wet wipe to run over her tear-stricken face.

Tori felt like she was suddenly slapped awake and her eyes widened as she sat back abruptly in the chair, forcing her hands down the sleeves of the jumper as she grabbed Chen’s wrist, her hand was shaking as Chen stared at her with wide eyes “Where am I?” She asked in a broken tone.

Suho moved to sit next to her, grabbing her hand to release Chen’s so that he could clean the rest of her face “You’re at our place. You didn’t want to move. You were pretty adamant on staying on that cold wet floor. Are you okay? Do you need anything?”

She just wanted to peel her own skin off as she shook her head “No.” she brought her hands up to her hair and raked her nails across her scalp, almost painfully “I don’t know.”

“Tori.” Kai called her as he came towards her with a hot cup of chocolate; he knelt down in front of her and scanned her face “You should drink this.”

Her eyes shot up to his “What?”

“Here.” Kai held out the cup to her “Drink okay? You’re going into shock. You need something warm in your system.”

Tori removed her hands from her hair and reached out for the hot cup, basking in the warmth as her fingers momentarily brushed over Kai’s as she took it from him “Thank you…”

“Did he do anything to you?” Xiumin’s voice startled her as he was sat in the arm chair directly opposite.

Kai turned to look at Xiumin with a frown “Can’t this wait until after she’s not shaking from head to toe?”

“No.” She suddenly said making them all look at her, her eyes were focused on the warm chocolate swirling in the cup below her face “Thanks to you he didn’t.”

“Your shirt –” Suho started to say.

But Tori cut him off “He didn’t do anything. Believe me.”

“Calm down.” Lay said standing up from the chair on the other side of the room before walking over to them “Xiumin I know it’s difficult but you have to calm down. You’re going to break something.”

“I should have broken him.” Xiumin snarled through gritted teeth and Tori resisted the urge to look up more so than ever, she had never heard him sound so mad before “What kind o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter