Twenty.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                It was Luhan’s turn to watch Tori this night and he wasn’t exactly thrilled about losing a night’s sleep but it made him feel a little better to know that Tori was bothered by their lack of sleep for the past few days. Even if she didn’t know what they were losing sleep over.

Luhan didn’t feel like being a bird because that meant standing up all damn night so he opted for a being a black cat, so he blended in with the dark surroundings but could still see in the dark. He had no idea how he was supposed to entertain himself for the whole of the night but when Tori came back from her shower with damp hair and in her pyjama’s he couldn’t help but let out a snort.

He watched her intently as she opened her bedroom window but what he wasn’t expecting was her to look straight at him.

She blinked into the darkness slowly “Kitty?” She grabbed her phone and used the torch, almost blinding Luhan as he blinked away the sudden light change “What are you doing in that tree?”

Luhan cursed himself which came out like a meow that he didn’t intend to let out because his reflective eyes must have caught her eye.

She looked behind her and moved to lock the door before coming back to the window sill, patting the window gently “Come on. It’s cold out there.”

                Okay so Luhan wasn’t expecting her to invite him in but it was better than staying outside all night. He jumped into the window and landed on the floor of Tori’s bedroom. It was much warmer than outside and a lot more entertaining; at least he could sleep whilst he was in the same room as her.

She closed the window and bent down, running her fingers through the fur on the top of his head “So cute.” She stood up and sat down at her desk.

                Curiosity got the best of him and he jumped upon the desk but was shocked to see a neatly wrapped gift amongst a few on her desk except this one had his name on it. Had she bought him a present for his birthday?

Tori obviously noticed the cat’s gaze and shook her head “You can’t play with that. That’s Luhan’s gift.”

His ears perked up at his own name and he wanted to laugh at her because he was Luhan. She him again and Luhan found himself liking it. It was the first time someone had him as an animal and he let out a satisfied purr before tucking his legs benea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter