Twenty-two.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                Tori had been officially invited to a birthday party and apparent sleepover at the guy’s house for Sehun’s birthday. She had asked her parents if she could stay over at Suzy’s which was a blatant lie and her parents accepted easily.

                So she left her home with her bag over her shoulder and wasn’t that surprised to see Chanyeol waiting for her with Suho.

“Ready to go?” Suho asked with a smile.

Chanyeol tuck her bag and slipped it onto his back “I’ll take that.”

She smiled at him, figuring there was no point in her arguing with them “Thank you Chanyeol.”

“Did you wake up on the good side of the bed this morning?” Chanyeol asked her.

Suho rolled his eyes as they began walking “I believe she’s fed up of arguing.”

“Bingo.” She snorted “So what are we doing tonight?”

“We’re not really drinkers.” Suho told her because they really weren’t “So Kyungsoo is making a giant birthday cake, and we’re going to watch whatever film Sehun wants to watch.”

“Sounds like fun.” She said happily “I didn’t know Kyungsoo baked.”

“Well you’d be surprised at what we can do.” Chanyeol winked at her.

She didn’t know whether he referred to something that she assumed was a secret or something dirty, so she shuddered at the thought “Don’t wink at me again.”

“Even I found that insanely creepy.”  Suho shuddered as well “Ugh.”

“Thanks for that.” Chanyeol muttered sullenly.

                They got back to their place a little while later and she couldn’t contain the laughter as she slipped her shoes and jacket off at the fact that Kris was wearing a party hat.

Kris narrowed his eyes at her “One word.”

“Tree.” That’s all she muttered for Baekhyun and Chen to start laughing hysterically, they soon yelped and ran off as Kris began walking after them, Tori soon heard them both shout because she assumed Kris was beating them up.

Sehun smiled at her as she walked further into the door and Chanyeol set her bag down as Suho closed it behind them “I’m so glad you’re here!” He said grabbing her wrist and pulling her to the sofa.

Lay shook his head in amusement “He’s like a child.”

“Technically he is.” Luhan muttered with the same amusement Lay had.

Tao frowned at them “That makes me one too.”

“You are.” Both Xiumin and Suho said, the pair of them laughing at the sunken expression on Tao’s face.

Tori watched as the others were distracted so that she could lean in to whisper to Sehun “How mischievous do you feel today?”

Sehun broke out into an evil grin “However evil you feel. What do you h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter