Thirty.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Tori woke up feeling a lot better the next day but when her eyes opened she came face to face with a soft snow leopard teddy. She frowned at first and sat up to stare at it, she thought maybe that this was a weird part of the dream.

But when she reached out to run her fingers through its soft fur she realised that it wasn’t a dream at all and someone had put it there “How did you get here?” She asked it as if expecting an answer back; she quickly shook her head and rolled her eyes.

                Then she realised that she hadn’t actually had the nightmare and sat up, picking the soft toy up with it. The only person who knew about the snow leopard was Xiumin, her eyes roamed to the window which was still shut. There was no way he’d have gotten in right? Maybe she’d have to ask him about it.

                So she quickly got ready and headed downstairs where her mother was already making breakfast.

She turned to look at Tori and frowned “Going to school? Aren’t you sick?”

“No I feel much better.” Tori told her with a smile “Hey did you go in my room last night?” She asked her mother, hoping she’d say yes.

Her mother only frowned deeper “No why?”

“Ah no reason must have been a dream.” Tori waved her hand as she picked up the slice of toast “I’m leaving now!”

“Lunch Tori!” She handed her the lunch box “I made it just in case.”

“You’re the best.” Tori smiled at her before turning and leaving the house only to see Suho at the end of the path “How did you know?”

“You didn’t text us to tell us you weren’t.” Suho said smiling at her “Come on.”

Tori moved down the path and closed the gate behind her “I suppose.”

Suho grabbed her arm and stopped her from moving; he placed his hand on her forehead “Just making sure.”

“Hey Suho?” Tori looked at him as he removed his hand from her forehead and they started walking “Did anyone come here last night? I mean one of the guys?”

Suho looked taken aback “No why?”

“No reason.” Tori shook her head and continued to walk.

                Suho eyed her sceptically before letting it drop, he had been perched outside of her window all night but he didn’t recall seeing anyone at all. An uneasy feeling settled in his stomach but he quickly shrugged it off.

                Tori decided to ask Suho questions about what they had all gotten up to at school the day before and the conversation flowed from there. She didn’t notice the bags under Suho’s eyes because her thoughts drifted back to the snow leopard she had woken up to this morning.

                They reached the school in no time and Tori wasn’t surprised to see them all standing near her locker but she felt her heart skip a beat when Xiumin turned to look at her.

“You’re better?” Xiumin asked her with concern in his voice.

She nodded slowly “Yeah.”

“I checked.” Suho told him “She no longer has a fever.”

“Speaking of which.” Tori handed her lunch box to Xiumin “Hold this for a second?” She began cracking her fingers and everyone took a voluntary step back.

“Uh what are you doing?” Chanyeol asked eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter