Thirty-Seven.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Tori was in her own world after that, she sat on the sofa staring at the TV but not quite focusing on it. She was vaguely aware of Xiumin’s presence on the sofa and that’s what she was thinking about. She refused to think about her parents because she was scared of how Lay had described her eyes earlier and she didn’t want to feel what she had again.

                So she focused on her revelation that the big cats in the woods were in fact the twelve guys she was currently now staying with. She didn’t blame them for what happened because no one could have known the wolves would have gone that far.

“Are you okay?” Xiumin asked her after he had shifted across the sofa and was now seated next to her.

She jumped at how close he was and blinked a few times before she smiled sadly “I was just thinking.”

“Not about anything bad I hope.” Xiumin said feeling an awfully nervous feeling crawl up his spine.

She shook her head “Trying not to go down that road.”

“Anything you’d like to share with us?” Sehun asked her, looking over at her from the breakfast bar where most of them were idly chit-chatting.

Tori felt herself smile, although it was small and weak it was a smile none the less “I like cats.”

                She found it amusing and would have probably laughed if she hadn’t of had a traumatic experience that same day because a few of them choked whilst others stilled instantly, of course not everyone was in the area, some of them had retired to their rooms too. Xiumin was one of the ones that did both.

“That’s… insanely random.” Kyungsoo said after regaining composure “What made you think that?”

“Calming thought.” She answered as she pulled her knees up to her chest.

Luhan cocked an eyebrow “Calming thought?”

“Better than wolves.” She cringed as the word left .

Xiumin sighed “Don’t dwell on it.”

                Once again Tori refused to let anyone give her their room and she took the sofa again. She didn’t feel right with not going to school and she certainly didn’t feel safe staying at theirs alone not to mention extremely uncomfortable if they had stayed home with her.

                So she attended school but rather lifelessly, it seemed that Tori’s predicament had spread around and by the end of the day she was done with everyone. On Saturday sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter