Seven.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                Tori hadn’t seen the rest of them for the rest of that day and she had actually managed to successfully stay away from Daejoon too. Her hand was still stinging and throbbing from the ointment Lay had put on her but it was feeling healthier at least.

                She didn’t see them or Daejoon when the end of the day came to surface and was quick enough to leave the school in peace. Or so she thought because she wasn’t expecting a long arm to drape over her shoulders the minute she stepped out of the school gates.

“You know.” Daejoon began to pull her in the opposite direction of her house as she struggled against his grip “I think we should learn what it is that they seem to get from you.”

“Get off of me.” Tori snapped as she struggled against his grip “They don’t get anything from me. I don’t know what you’re hoping to achieve.”

“We’ll see shall we?” Daejoon’s right hand man Lao muttered as he appeared at her other side “You can’t run Tori, we’ll out run you.”

“What do you want from me?” She asked as she gritted her teeth in annoyance, she just wanted to go home.

Lao laughed rather loudly at her “Why don’t we take her some place quiet?”

                Before Tori could get the spine tingly bad feeling she was about to receive she was shoved down a narrow alley way by Daejoon. She was utterly shocked at the fact it was a dead end and she spun around to look at them as she backed up against the dirty wooden fence.

“Stay away from me.” She snapped at them as she tugged on her own blazer in an attempt to cover herself more. She didn’t like the way they were looking at her.

Daejoon grabbed her face and pinned her to the fence “No. Not this time. You’ve got away with enough.”

Tori let out a scream before was cut off by Daejoon’s hand planting firmly across and before she could even fight him off he already had both of her hands pinned above her head. His knee was wedged between her legs and he was pressed right up against her, enough that she could feel his breath fan her face and neck.

“You’re not bad for a nobody.” Daejoon said as his nose ran across her neck making her cringe away in disgust “Fighting it is only going to make it worse.” Daejoon pulled his face back and turned to look at Lao “Get her shirt.”

Tori thrashed against his grip as Lao moved to pull her shirt apart and one by one her buttons popped off and scattered in every direction, she closed her eyes and tried to fight back the tears as she felt heavy breathing but as if someone had answered her unspoken prays, Daejoon’s body was ripped off her and she fell to the dirty floor as her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter