Five.

Into The Forest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                At the end of the day Tori moved out of her class and walked towards the locker room, she couldn’t believe that Sehun wanted to talk to her of his own accord. He ended up asking her a whole bunch of questions related to the whole Daejoon incident and then he started firing off in a different direction about Suzy. It was safe to say that she was disappointed when lunch came to an end because she didn’t get to hear anything about the boy himself.

She rounded the corner and almost bumped straight into Lay but managed to walk around him before she actually did bump straight into him. She opened her locker and began to grab her things so she could go home.

“Well didn’t you run fast earlier?” Daejoon asked as he suddenly leant against the locker next to mine.

She looked at him with a bored expression “I was trying to contain the laughter.” She then gestured to his face which was bruising just a little bit “I was hoping it made an improvement but it really mad things worse.” She shuddered with a disgusting look “What a pity.”

“Why you little –”

Daejoon was suddenly pulled backwards and Tori was shocked at the fact that Sehun had in fact grabbed Daejoon by the back of the collar and had proceeded in pulling him away from her, throwing the considerably larger boy into the lockers opposite. Tori wasn’t the only one that was shocked at the whole scene, because even Lay and a few of their other friends were staring at Sehun in shock.

Sehun took Daejoon’s spot next to my locker and crossed his arms over his chest as he narrowed his eyes at the guy “Anyone would think you couldn’t take being emasculated by a girl Daejoon.” Sehun had actually spoken in front of the group of people, not only that but he had said it with such poison to his tone that even Daejoon flinched.

“What concern is that of yours?” Daejoon asked as he pushed himself from the opposite lockers and made his way towards Sehun “Maybe I should teach you a lesson then.”

But Tori wasn’t having any of that, she moved to wedge herself between Sehun and Daejoon but to the surprise of everyone else her fist moved of it’s own accord and she socked the taller boy straight in the jaw and knocked him back into the lockers he had just pushed himself from “There.” Tori dusted her hands off and tried to ignore the stabbing pain that came from her knuckles “Lesson learnt.” She moved to her locker and grabbed her things.

Sehun turned to look at her and frowned “Why did you do that?”

“Felt good.” She shrugged as she slung her bag over her shoulder and closed her locker before turning to him “Thank you Sehun.”

“But your hand.” His eyes darted towards her now bleeding knuckles “You’re bleeding.”

She gave him a soft smile “I’ll live.” She pulled her sleeve down to cover her hand “Besides, you’re okay and that’s all I really care about.” With that she spun on her heel and began walking out “See you later Sehun!”

“Come on.” Kai tugged Sehun out of his daze and away from the crowd “We should go.”

“What the hell were you doing?” Kris said pulling Sehun further away from the crowd and out the doors.

Sehun shrugged him off “Do you think I’d be okay with him hurting her? And then look what happened. Are you blind?”

“You are stepping into dangerous grounds Sehun.” Luhan shook his head in disbelief.

                Tori hissed as she tended to her hand at home, she rinsed it under the cold tap and couldn’t believe how much it hurt. But she was still more shocked at how Sehun had openly stood up for her, especially seeing as no one in that group had ever done that before.

                She went to grab the first aid kit from under the sink and ended up resting her head against the top edge of it because there were no more bandages left.

“Great.” Tori pushed herself up and closed the cabinet as she turned to go towards the front door.

                It’s not like she could just leave it and wait for her parents to ask her why she had a bloodied hand. She’d rather explain that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter